What is the average height and weight of a 12 year old boy
The average height for a 12 to 13 year old boy is 58 - 62 inches and the weight 85 - 100 lbs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-height-and-weight-of-a-12-year-old-boy ]
More Answers to "What is the average height and weight of a 12 year old boy"
- What is the average height and weight for a 12 year old boy??
- I often am bafflled by what people consider the right height and weight for children. I personally think it differs considering what there parents look like. If the parents are 6ft tall and larger all around then yes he may be small. But on...
- What is the average height and weight of a 12 or 13-year-old boy??
- ･ The average height of a male in America who just turned 12 is about 4'11". This means that if you took ... ･ I know it's tough when you're 12 to not compare yourself to everyone else, but try your best to understand ... ･ Anywhere fr...
- What is the average height and weight for 1 1/2 year old baby boy...?
- The average height for an 18 month old boy is about 80-85cm. The average weight is about 11-12kg. These are just averages...everyone is different. If you're at all concerned, see your family doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average height and weight for a 12 year old boy?
- Q: my friend's son is 5'2" tall and 85 lbs. He thinks he is too small. I told him he is just right.I think he will really grow soon. He takes a size 9 1/2 shoe
- A: I don't know the average but my son is 5'4 and 115.
- what is the average weight and height for a 12 year old boy?
- A: 900 pounds, and 2"3"
- Whats the average weight for a 12 year old boy, 5'4" height?
- A: I dunno i think i was between 100 and 120 lbs at that age. But average weight is a joke, kind of like body mass index. At 26 years old, 185 lbs, and 6'3", I'm considered overweight according to the body mass index. In reality ive got less than 10% body fat. If your concerned about this boy's weight, get him involved in an athletic activity of his choosing, something he enjoys. Anything from baseball, martial arts, to hiking. whatever it is, encourage it.If your concerned he's underweight, same thing get him moving, but also make sure he's eating well, and eating plenty.If there's unexplained short term weight loss, take him to the doctor.
Prev Question: What is the normal heart rate for a 15 year old
People also view