What is the average height and weight for an 18 year old girl
The average height and weight for an 18 year old girl is 64 inches ( 5'3") tall & between 125 - 130 lbs. Thanks for asking Claus! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-height-and-weight-for-an-18-year-old-girl ]
More Answers to "What is the average height and weight for an 18 year old girl"
- What The Average Height And Weight For An Eighteen Year Old Girl??
- According to age, height and weight chart of boys and girls of 18 years and below, a girl of 18 years of age should have a height of 64 1/2 inches or 163.71 cm and her weight should be 124.83 pounds or 56.62 Kg. If you are overweight the tr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average height/weight for a 18 year old girl?
- Q: I need t know for a story I am writing. I want to be really descriptive!!
- A: I'm 18... I weigh 125 lbs. and I'm 5' 3". I know my height isn't really average for someone my age, but that's me! Average is about 5' 6"-ish.
- what is the average of height and weight for a 14 year old girl?
- Q: Im 14 years old and im a girl i would like to know what is the average height and weight. Im 5'1 and weight 92 pounds am i normal for my age. How tall will i be when i am 18 years old and when will i stop growing.
- A: around 56 - 62 inches
- Iam 18 year old girl and I am weighing 35.5Kg.What is the normal weight and what do I do to increase it?
- Q: I am an 18 years old and I am weighing 35.5 Kg as this is not normal for my age. My height is 1.58 m. The average for both is 14.3 which makes me underweight. The body fat is -,9 Kg and the index fat is -2.5%. Is this normal? What should be the ideal weight for me? What do I do to increase it? What type of food should I eat? I want to gain at least 10-15 Kg. Now it's been a while I getting problem with my Knees and it's painful. What should I should? I went to see the doctor and he have given blufen and panadol for pain and calcuim and vitamin c. Is the pills good to be taken and what should I do and take. Can you give me some advice and please give me every details you can. Do I need to see a doctor for this? Sometimes I do not get the apetitite, I feel dizzy,vomiting too. what is causing this?
- A: My first impression would be nutrition. Everyone needs proper nutrition in order to maintain a healthy central nervous system. If you eat a healthy diet, without weight gain, go to a health store, they have products to add weight. Try foods that are high in carbohydrates, high in protein, and raw fruit and vegetables. If you do this with no results, see another doctor for a second opinion.
Prev Question: How long after eating should i wait to go running
People also view