What is the average 40 year old woman weight
Statistics on the weight of 40 year old women are not available. Can I provide you with any other statistics? Thanks, ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-40-year-old-woman-weight ]
More Answers to "What is the average 40 year old woman weight"
- What is the average weight of a 40-year-old woman?
- There can be no ' average' weight for a 40-year-old woman, or a woman of any age, because weight is related to height and body composition . Your percentage of body fat counts more than your body weight. For more information about this, see...
- What is the average weight for a forty-two year old woman??
- Average and appropriate weight may be different things. This will also be affected by your stature. You can find a BMI calculator by running an internet search. A Body Mass Index can help you determine the appropriate weight range for your ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do guys wait to have children in their 40's then they don't want a woman in her 40's?
- Q: It seems like there are alot of guys in their mid and upper 40's that mention wanting to have children. At the same time they are reluctant to get involved with a woman in her 40's. Women in their 40's can still have children. If these guys were rich, famous, high profile, celebrity type people of course they could get a 20 year old but they are mostly average guys with average looks, need to loose weight, and have good incomes but can't really give a woman a glamarous life so why don't they be realistic and marry some one their age?Although a woman would be in her 60's when they child finished highschool, the man would too. Men tend to die younger too so there is the possiblity they might not be around till the child becomes an adult. I think men are very selfish when they chose younger women as they don't consider the fact that they will die and leave the younger woman alone.
- A: It is a lot easier for a guy to father children than it is for women to safely have children in their 40's.
- All else being equal, if a Man's metabolism is higher than a woman's...?
- Q: and the older you get the more your metabolism slows down, who has the higher metabolism, a 50 year old man or a 40 year old woman? (assume of course, average height and weight for both, same activity level, etc.)
- A: Here are the stats I used:Height: 5'7"Weight: 150lbsIt would appear to be the man, the 40 year old women's BMR was 1434.4, the 50 year old man's was 1511.4This is just their basal metabolic rate - how many calories their body needs per day simply to keep them alive. Their true metabolism would also depend on genetics and lifestyle choices.
- while walking around the shopping centre the other day i thought bugga me! ain't British women getting fat...
- Q: wots the average weight of a 40 year old woman in Britain???? about 16/18 stone???????????
- A: That would be classed as a size zero down my local. It must be the only pub in the UK where the women have a Sunday roast as a side dish.
Prev Question: How much does it take to lose one pound
People also view