What is considered overweight for a 5'6 "17 year old girl
With a height of 5'6", anything over 155lbs is considered overweight. If you're waist is greater than 35", then you're obese. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-considered-overweight-for-a-5%276-%2217-year-old-girl ]
More Answers to "What is considered overweight for a 5'6 "17 year old girl"
- Is someone 168lbs and 5'6 considered overweight?
- BMI's (Body Mass Index) are not always the best indicator of proper weight but do provide some basic guidelines for most "normal" people. Your BMI is 27.1 and falls on the overweight category of the BMI scale. BMI Categories:･ Und...
- What is considered overweight for a person of 5'6"??
- There is no set number to determine you are "just now" overweight for your height. If you are muscular, you will naturally weigh more than someone who isn't. Per the source link, the ideal weight range for someone who is 5'6"...
- What is considered overweight for a 5'6 12 year old girl?
- well, 5'6 12 year old girl should weigh about 120-130 since thats really tall for a 12 year old girl, but overweight for that height and weight would be 160+
Prev Question: Is there an easy way to lose weight
People also view