What is average weight for a 20 year old female that is 5'5'
The average weight of a 5' 5" female is 134 pounds. The recommended weight range is between 119 and 149 pounds. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-average-weight-for-a-20-year-old-female-that-is-5%275%27 ]
More Answers to "What is average weight for a 20 year old female that is 5'5'"
- What is the average weight for a 5' 2 20-year-old female??
- If you go under a BMI chart online, it should tell you. These charts do differ, but not by much. The average is around 115 - 135, depending on age and other factors!
- What Is The Average Weight Of A 20 Year Old Female Who's 5'8?
- I'll have to say 145lbs or a little.Varies if u have large tits or butt.....sry if i sound rude.But thats the truth also might have to do with ur family.
- What is the average weight for a five foot tall twenty year old f...?
- About five minutes. Sorry wrong wait. It depend on what part of the world she lives in. But basically poor nations have girls around 5.5 stone and wealthier ones around 7 stone.
Prev Question: Is oversleeping bad for you
People also view