What is a good bicep exercise
Standing Barbell Curl 1 Stand holding a barbell with both hands shoulder width apart (underhand) knees slightly bent. 2 With the bar at arms length almost touching your upper thighs, curl it up in a semi-circular motion until forearms touch biceps. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-bicep-exercise ]
More Answers to "What is a good bicep exercise"
- How to Exercise Biceps.
- Summary: Learn how to build up bicep strength with weightlifting exercises such as the bicep curl on the cable machine in this free exercise video on working out your biceps with weights.
- What is the best bicep exercise?
- That depends on how your own particular body responds to it. For me, I respond well to cable curls and weight chinups. I know weighted chins are more of a lat exercise, but the biceps have a huge role in the movement. Also they have added a...
- Is it advisable to do bicep exercise everyday?
- yes a long as you keep the reps down to a reasonable amount, if you do a lot of reps then you should do it every2 days or so.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats a good bicep exercise to do at home?
- Q: I know you can do push-ups for triceps and chest but is there something equivalent for biceps? I know about chin ups but i don't have a bar...i was thinking something as easy to do as push-ups.
- A: Stretch a lot.Also, you can try this: find a large book. Hold it in one hand, palm up with book flat on top of it, and arm still lying on a table. Lift the book up and down. If you picked a good weight, you should feel it after some time. If you are sore after doing this a lot, then perfecto, you have acheived a workout. If not, keep at it, and find a bigger book.
- What are some good bicep exercises for women?
- Q: I work out very regularly, but I can't seem to get my build my biceps. Does anyone have any good exercises to help build your bicep mucsle? I've tried bicep 21's and various other exercises.
- A: try about.com
- What are some good bicep exercises that don't require ANY equipment?
- Q: I don't have weights or nothing, and am looking for some bicep exercises that don't require weights, equipment, nothing. Thanks.
- A: Chin-ups, pull-ups, push-ups. You can also just find some heavy items, like a bucket full of stuff or a backpack full of books and curl them.
Prev Question: What is the best workout to get strong arms
People also view