What is a good age for potty training
Kids start as early as 2, but it's more of an interest and a knowledge of how to use the potty that is a good age to potty train. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-age-for-potty-training ]
More Answers to "What is a good age for potty training"
- What age to start potty training?
- I started my son at 18 mths. and he is now 2 1/2. I am finding out that starting young helps, the older they get, the more you may stuggle because they have obviously gotten used to going in a diaper. (I teach pre-school, so seeing it too I...
- When is a good age to start potty training?
- I was just reading Supernanny's book and she says it's best to start around the age of two when ...
- Is 16 months too young an age to start potty training??
- If she poops on a regular schedule then you need to look more often and not wait for the smell to alert you. Also go ahead and get a potty chair and have it in the bathroom for her to get used to. let her sit on it, with or without pants on...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What age is a good age for potty training?
- Q: I have a 15 month old daughter and I'm wondering what age I should try to potty train her. I'm pretty sure shes still too young, which is why I'm asking.
- A: I have always started mine between 2 and 2 1/2. But,every child is different watch for signs of readiness staying dry during naps,doesnt want the diaper on when wet and dirty,interest in toiliet,can verbalize or showing signs when needing to potty.Good Luck!!!
- At what age is a good age to start potty training a baby?
- Q: At what age is a good age to start potty training a child?
- A: I started potty training my daughter when she was 11 months old when she could walk she was fully potty trained and out of diapers when she was 1. So i say when they can walk and point they can pee and poop on the potty !!!Good Luck
- What is a good age to start potty training?
- Q: My son is 18 months and I don't know if there's a certain age or just when there ready? And how should I go about potty training him?
- A: It is never too earlier. I am mother of 23 month old twins...finished potty training. I started introducing potty chair to the twins from the time they were 12 months old...little by little they watched me..I got them elmo potty tape..they know what poop and pee was. About couple of months ago is where i took all of the diapers and put them away for good except for night time. Now they are full potty trained, ever now and then they will have accidents. Go for it and buy him one and every morning put the potty chair in ur living room and put him on it while watching TV or eating. Take him 15 min after eating, after nap. For now take him every couple of our, but when he turns 22 months get hime potty trained hard core. Take him every 20 mintues and put on him underwears. Besides you dont want to have 3 year old wearing diapers...that is embarssing and smells. Those who say...oh they will let you know when they ready...BS..kids now days are smart and they will not learn on their own unless you teach them. GOOD LUCK
Prev Question: What is the average body weight for a 5'5 15 year old female
People also view