What does it mean when you are sore after working out
It could mean you over worked your muscles. Try doing a little less next time or working other muscles until they're not sore anymore.ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-are-sore-after-working-out ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you are sore after working out"
- What does it mean if my body is sore after working out??
- It just means you're working your muscles, which is a good thing! If you remember to stretch before & after you work out, the soreness might be better but otherwise it's just a natural reaction. If it starts to become chronic pain thoug...
- What does it mean if ur not sore the day after working out??
- when you workount micro ruptures apear in you mussels. so it become sore. then you body makes new cells over those ruptures to grow the mussel. if you do not feel sore day after the work out that means you are not working hard enough. my tr...
- Does being sore the day after working out mean you are improving??
- Soreness is good. You just have to stretch it out. Remember being sore is your body's way of telling you that you've used muscles that you don't use on a regular basis.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean if ur not sore the day after working out?
- Q: I always thought that when u work out & the day after if u feel pain then that menas it's working. So if I'm not sore the day after, does that mean it's not working? can sum1 shed sum light on this
- A: It means that you are stronger than you think you are in the areas that you are working out. If I were you, I would work out longer and push myself harder until I start feeling the burn. Good luck!
- does being sore the day after working out mean you are improving?
- Q: if you maxed out the day before and you're sore the day after does that mean that you are improving? and if you are not sore does that mean that the workout did not do much?im trying to bulk up a little and whenever im sore im happy because i feel like i did a lot and that i'm improving...but if im not sore i feel like i wasted timeis that true? or can u be not sore yet still improving?
- A: Soreness is good. You just have to stretch it out. Remember being sore is your body's way of telling you that you've used muscles that you don't use on a regular basis.
- Does not being sore after a work out mean that you didnt do a legit workout?
- Q: I have been working out hard for the last year and I am usually sore 1 or 2 days after the body part is worked. I did chest 2 days ago and was waiting to feel it and it doesnt feel sore at all. Does this mean I should increase my intensity or do added excersises even tho I moved up in weight?
- A: no, not necessarily. you dont want to get too sore after a workout. Feeling the muscle you worked is a good feeling because you know you worked hard. but being toooo sore is not good. overtraining is not good :)The best thing to do is change your routine every 4-6 weeks per muscle group to keep your body guessing. If you always do low reps, try doing drop sets or addign some higher rep exercises into your program. Or go slow on the eccentric contraction and then fast on the concentric. plyometrics are also great to add to your routine if you need a change or increase the intensity. and change the exercises you do, just slight adjustments like the angle you hit your chest can make a big difference.be sure you are working hard throughout your routine and you will get a good workout. You know when you are not pushing yourself....
Prev Question: How big are the biggest arms in the world
People also view