What does an average 17 year old girl weigh
133 pounds is the average weight of your average 17 year old girl. Thank you for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-an-average-17-year-old-girl-weigh ]
More Answers to "What does an average 17 year old girl weigh"
- How much does the average 17 year old girl weigh?
- The average weight of a 17 year old would be about 130-145 pounds. It all depends on the development of the 17 year old and the height. =)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- average weigh of 5'5", 17 year old girl?
- Q: what would be the average weight of a five foot, five inches tall, 17 year old girl? I'm a little overweight and i was wondering how much i should weigh. I weigh about 145 now! i know fer sure that is too much!i have a big poochy belly tho too!!
- A: 115-150 your finedon't worry about it until your like idk 200 pounds...
- Average weight for an 17 year old girl?
- Q: i am a 17 year old girl my height is 5'7' and i weigh 175 i am working out every day after school i do cardio and i do weights. and if you got an tips on losing weight.
- A: healthy weight chart (females only)give/take 5-10lbs depending on age, cup size and muscle mass5'0" = 100lbs5'1" = 105lbs5'2" = 110lbs5'3" = 115lbs5'4" = 120lbs5'5" = 125lbs5'6" = 130lbs5'7" = 135lbs5'8" = 140lbs5'9" = 145lbsThis is based on adult BMI charts for women*being younger (teen or pre-teen) it's ok to have a BMI less than 18.5http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
- What is the average weight for 16 and 17 year old girls?
- Q: I was wondering what the average weight for 16 and 17 year old girls is. I am almost 17 years old and weigh 119 pounds...i think thats normal right?
- A: It really depends on how tall you are and your build, but that sounds normal to me though.
Prev Question: How can you burn fat of your inner thighs
People also view