What can I do to burn thigh fat
Walking, swimming, and biking will give your upper legs definition, and in-line skating is particularly good in burning fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-do-to-burn-thigh-fat ]
More Answers to "What can I do to burn thigh fat"
- How to Burn Thigh Fat Fast
- ･ 1 Get up and go get it! When you need something from upstairs or from the next room, don't procrastinate... ･ 2 Get up and move! For every 45 minutes to an hour that you sit, get up and walk upstairs or walk from... ･ 3 Get up and dance! ...
- How do i burn off thigh fat?
- The best exercise for toning the thighs is squats. Some believe squats cause the thighs to become massive but if the trainer doesn't want big thighs it wont happen. If squats are performed moderately they will tone the thighs and butt very ...
- Do spilts help to burn inner thigh fats?
- Any cardio exercise combined with a good diet. This includes: biking, spinning, rowing, swimming, running, etc. Avoid diets that tell you to eat less than 100 kilocalories a day. And don't exercise longer than 45 minutes. http://wiki.answer...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some ways that you can Burn lots of Thigh fat in 2-3 weeks?
- Q: List way's to burn thigh fat in 2-3 weeks.
- A: jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weightevenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight inspecific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they areyour problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will haveto work double on them. The best approach is this:1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normalweight, lower for overweight).2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.3. Target your problem areas with exercises.Side Lunge SlideStand with feet hip-width apart, left foot resting on a paper plate.Bend the right leg while sliding the left foot to the side, torsoupright and abs in. Slowly slide left foot back to starting position,repeating 8-12 times. Switch legs and repeat for 2-3 sets.Lunge SlideStand with feet hip-width apart, left foot resting on a paper plate.Bend the right leg while sliding the left foot back into a lungeposition, keeping the right knee behind the toe, torso upright and absin. Slowly slide left foot back to starting position and repeat 8-12times. Switch legs and repeat on each leg for 2-3 sets.Front One-Legged SquatStand on a step or small platform. Lift left leg out in front of stepand bend the right leg, bringing the toe of the left foot to thefloor. Touch the floor lightly and keep the knee of the bent leg inline with toes. Straighten the right leg and repeat 8-12 times. Switchlegs and repeat for 2-3 sets.Chair SquatStand in front of a chair with feet hip-width apart, abs in and torsostraight. Slowly bend your knees and lower and until you're almosttouching your butt to the chair. Hold for 2-3 seconds, knees behindthe toes, and straighten. Repeat for 12-16 reps, 2-3 sets.Heel Drops with Leg ExtensionStand on step or platform with left leg on the step, right leghanging off the side. Bend the left leg and lower the right foottowards the floor (a few inches). Straighten the left leg and bringthe right leg out to the side, foot flexed, in a leg extension. Repeat8-12 times, switch legs for 2-3 sets.Hip ExtensionOn a flat or inclined step or platform, lie facedown with hips on theedge of the step, legs straight out behind you with toes restinglightly on the floor. Squeeze the glutes and hamstrings and straightenthe legs until they are level with the hips. Hold for 2-3 seconds, andlower letting toes lightly touch the floor. Repeat for 2-3 sets of8-12 repetitions.
- Ways to burn thigh fat fast (at home) without equipment an get skinnier legs?
- Q: I would like some exercises to do at home without any equipment that will help burn my thigh fat, only exercises that loose weight fast please, and you could suggest other exercises to get a more toned stomachthanks in advance
- A: lie flat on your back with your hands by your sides. raise your feet 6 inches off the ground ( don't raise them higher than 6 inches) keep them raised and you will feel it start to burn. keep doing this as often as you can and the fat from your thighs and calf's will be used. the only advice on toning your stomach is don't do sit ups. it will just turn the fat into muscle.
- Does running help burn my thigh fat?
- Q: I need to burn fat in my thighs and my buttock, so now I'm running for 5km everyday. Does that (running) help burn my buttock and thighs fat?
- A: Of course it does, when you do cardio you are burning fat on all parts of your body, you can't just try to burn fat off just one part of the body...
Prev Question: What are good work out tips
People also view