What are the six dimensions of health
The six dimensions of health are: physical, social, mental, emotional, spiritual, and environmental. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-six-dimensions-of-health ]
More Answers to "What are the six dimensions of health"
- How are your 6 dimension of health?
- Your homework is asking YOU personally. Not everybody else, every individual is completely different.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do cultural views or customs influence each of the six dimensions of health?
- A: i,ve never heard of the six.....
- More than the absence of illness, wellness involves achieving optimal health across all six dimensions of hea?
- Q: is it true or false
- A: Agree. There is much focus on illness and recovery, but little $$ or attention is paid to wellness and maintaining a state of wellness.
Prev Question: What is the average resting heart rate of an athlete
People also view