What are the most consecutive push ups
The record for non-stop push-ups was set by Minoru Yoshida of Japan in Oct 1980. He did 10,507. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-most-consecutive-push-ups ]
More Answers to "What are the most consecutive push ups"
- How many consecutive push-ups can you do?
- Looks like I'm the lowest in the thread. I can only do about 20. I do have a problem though, my ulnar nerve slips out of place when I do pushups and it feels absolutely freaking horrible. I'm getting it operated on soon though after waiti...
- Is it possible to do 100 consecutive push-ups?
- i used to be able to when i was in high school. i might be able to do 20 in a row now
- How to do 50 consecutive push-ups by blurrystar
- How I did it: I started with a goal and activated that intention right away which made me eager to face the challenge. Though I had large gaps in between where I completely stopped, I knew I had to get there. I would've made it earlier if...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many consecutive push-ups should a 19 year old male be able to do ?
- Q: I have a skinny, but fit body and can only do about 20 push-ups consecutivly, and would like do improve my arms and chest. I do about 50 push-ups a night 10 at a time but should be doing something else or more to improve my arms and chest ?
- A: These are averages on how many you do consecutively..!Male Age 17-19 Excellent above 56 push ups Good 47-56 push ups Above average 35-46 push ups Average 19-34 push upshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj_HNU1pPrbFMQW4MKq2v5Psy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090317122453AA9CrXF
- 14 years old and can do 60 consecutive push ups. Is this good?
- Q: Im 14 years old, 5' 4" and 100 pounds. I can do 60 consecutive good form push ups. Is this good for my age?
- A: hell yea yo. thats alot keep doing that everyday and keep adding more to it.
- Decent amount of consecutive push ups for military?
- Q: If you're enlisted in the military, what is the *decent* number of push ups that you should be able to do consecutively, without dropping to your knees, laying down, or getting up and taking a break?Merchant of Death-My question has nothing to do with enlisting nor basic requirements.
- A: The answer truly depends on your age. As I'm sure you know, a young 18 year old should be able to push out more push ups then a 42 year old chief. In my case, I was 24 when I joined, a decent number of push ups in 2 minutes was between 70-90. When I finished boot camp I was around 80-100.Understand that stress can play a role and limit the number of push ups your able to accomplish. Some of my fellow shipmates were always getting "motivated" and that could diminish your output.
Prev Question: How can I stop being so lazy and procrastinating
People also view