What are the best supplements to use while working out
Creatine and protein shakes are great to use while working out to help build muscle. Thanks for cha chaing [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-best-supplements-to-use-while-working-out ]
More Answers to "What are the best supplements to use while working out"
- When is the best time to use creatine supplements while working o...?
- The first couple of days you take it every morning and directly after you work out. But after it is in your system you just take it after you workout. Make sure you take it within a couple of minutes or so after you work out.
- What is the best kind of proiten supplement to use for working ou...?
- I heard creatine works really well. I've never used it myself, but know many people that do. You really have to work out a lot for it to be effective though. When I was boxing and lifting a lot, I took no2. They worked well, but it kinda su...
- Is NO2 Platinum a good supplement to use when working out? Is it ...?
- It is a decent supplement for pre-workout but does not have any proven science behind it. Stick with creatine and L-glutamine mix because it works, and is cheap. NO2 supps are a waste of money.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is the best time to use creatine supplements while working out?
- Q: I have been working out for a short time, and what i am trying to do is to tone, tighten and build strength. I just started taking creatine supplements and am wondering when to take them, before or after my workouts? any info would be helpfulANY Personal Trainers advice is appreciated, as well as any other advice
- A: The first couple of days you take it every morning and directly after you work out. But after it is in your system you just take it after you workout. Make sure you take it within a couple of minutes or so after you work out.
- taking Supplements while working out?
- Q: Is it safe taking supplements while working out?While it increase the effectiveness like getting muscles etc?
- A: better to go naturally with taking more protein while working out. read tips and articles on toning up and more on this site
- What is the best supplement to take while working out to retain muscle mass but lose bodyfat?
- Q: I'm currently throwing on some weight for a movie role and I am interested in knowing how I could lose it after I am done. I workout a lot and will be looking for a supplement to help me lose some weight but also keep my energy to put on muscle. thanks...
- A: I wouldn't take supplements at all. I would cut back on carbs and eat more protein and work out. If you rely on supplements your body gets used to the chemicals doing all the work and you body can no longer burn fat naturally. I answered a question someone had about diet pills and supplements you might want to check out my answer as well.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnQ3pTX3b1KxI0VKc.fr2PDsy6IX?qid=1006052643822
Prev Question: Will i get this bike soon
People also view