What are the best supplements to take while weight lifting
Creatine is a supplement often used by weight lifters. More questions? ChaCha is here for you 24/7! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-best-supplements-to-take-while-weight-lifting ]
More Answers to "What are the best supplements to take while weight lifting"
- What is a good supplement to start taking while weightlifting??
- Whole Milk. All of that "XTREME BULK 1000% ULTRA PERFORMANCE PURE PROTEIN COMPOSITE PILL" is just a waste of money. Drink a boatload of whole milk. If you can manage, do the GOMAD diet (Gallon Of Milk A Day) for a month or two. Wh...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Best Supplement to take for gainin muscle while lifting weights?!?!?
- Q: What is the best supplement to take Andro, Creatine, etc... to take go gain muscle mass and strength the quicks way while lifting weights. need the supplement name and the location to buy it like GNC or soemthing. take note that im not loaded with cash so at a semi reasonable price....Broc
- A: Hi Broc!Your best bet is creatine. It is a real supplement, not just marketing hype. You could try to locate a discounter, but I say just go pick it up at GNC. Try a small size. Then keep lifting and you should gain about 10 pounds in muscle volume rather quickly. Also, you will notice your strength and endurance increase. I recommend staying below the daily dose for awhile until your system gets used to it. See how you feel. It can be rough on your stomach if you don't baby step it in and do not take more than the recommended dose or you can get stomach problems. Andro is OK, but not as effective as creatine. Also it seems to be more expensive. Start with creatine, if you want more than add andro.The GNC guy can hook you up. Just tell him what you want. If you like the stuff and become a frequent user then you should look for a discounter, once you know what you want. This is the advice you seek.Good luck!Trainer Greggregg@keptaccountable.comwww.keptaccountable.comWe help you reach fitness or any other type of goals through accountability."Keep me accountable"
- What supplements should i take while lifting?
- Q: I am 5' 6" and 141 lbs, not in the best shape physically. I just got the book "body for life", and getting pretty pumped to start changing my body with exercise. I would like to gain some weight while adding muscle, while losing some of my stomach fat. I was wondering if there are any "key" supplements i should take along with a high protein diet and exercise. Thanks!!
- A: Hey buddy,I was also blessed with being quite short (5'7) so my frame is always quite small. This is actually as I said a "blessing" and it is much easier for people like me and you to add weight to our frames and have a bigger appearance.First of all you need to get down to the basics. You want to gain mass, how do you gain mass? You eat! Your diet will be the key factor in adding quality mass to your frame.Diet is an entire different story but you asked about supplements so I will give you the inside scoop on what supplements work.1. You will need a quality Protein. You will want a Fast Digesting Protein (Whey) for your pre and post workout supplementation. You will have a protein shake 30-45 minutes before you workout and 30-45 minutes after you workout. Your post workout shake will need fast digesting carbohydrates so you might consider making it with a variety of fruits. Two scoops of Vanilla Protein (Im assuming the average protein serving per scoop is 20-22 grams), Two Bananas, Two tablespoons of Peanut Butter and you have one of the best tasting and best performing post workout protein shakes available.The second protein supplement you will want to look at is an all day protein (A combination of Whey and Casein Proteins) This type of protein is best consumed throughout the day and right before you go to bed. I use CytoSport Muscle Milk as my all day protein. All of the flavors taste great and all you need is water to prepare the shakes.2. Creatine is a great supplements to add both size and strength. Creatine Monohydrate is the most "well-known" creatine on the market but it is outdated and will bloat you beyond what you think is possible. I am a fitness model and when I first started lifting I used a simple generic creatine monohydrate. My strength went through the roof but the water I retained made me look chubby and I eventually had to quit using it as my ab's became less and less defined. Spend the extra money and go with a quality Creatine Supplement. The only creatine I will recommend to my Clients are:a. Gaspari Size-Onb. Controlled Labs Green BulgeSure there are many other creatine products on the market that work just fine; however as a fitness model and a Fitness Coach these are the best performers for all of my clients.3. Beta-Alanine. I am one of the few people that will recommend Beta-Alanine as it is a relatively new "in" supplement. Beta-Alanine will increase your endurance and help you hit higher reps in the gym. I was involved with AEN's testing of IntraXCell when it first was released and to make a long story short; I got ripped.Please Check out Athletic Edge Nutrition's IntraXCell.4. Beyond those three supplements you can go many different ways but nothing will compare to the combination of the first three supplements I mentioned.You may want a quality pre workout supplement such as No-Xplode which basically is Nitric-Oxide (a vaso-dilator which expands your blood vessels allowing more nutrients in to the muscles) Caffeine (Will get you jacked up and ready to move iron) and a bit of CEE (One of the best creatine types on the market)Beyond these supplements it will boil down to your diet and how hard you train. Remind yourself everyday what Supplements are; Supplements are used to SUPPLEMENT your DIET. Get 1.5 - 2 grams of protein for every pound on your body, get 8 hours of sleep every night, go to the gym and train HARD, eat many small small meals throughout the day, take your supplements and in a year you will have a body that will make you feel proud.Please check out http://www.myonlinesupplements.com for great Diet, Supplement and Workout information.-Dylan
- what is the best nutritional supplement for gaining muscle mass while weight lifting?
- Q: been using bsn no xplode and cellmass.
- A: creatinelike noxplode
Prev Question: How far can you walk in 10 minutes
People also view