Should I go to workout
Yes, you should. By working out, you can significantly improve the way you feel about yourself physically, which in turn can help improve your mental self perception and not to mention lose a few calories. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-i-go-to-workout ]
More Answers to "Should I go to workout"
- Should i go workout?
- Sounds like you're already made the decision to not work out today and probably not for the rest of the week. But get back into it after the holiday and you'll feel much better about eating all that stuff. And way to go on taking care of yo...
- How should i workout? should i go 3,4,5 days a week? so what shou...?
- Try the company fitnessfun, they help anyone with their fitness goals. They are a nice and helpful company. It totally web base, so you do not have to see someone and have them check you out. I used them before and now I'm happy with my six...
- Should I go workout today?
- do chest and tris today than legs tomorrow.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Feeling sore day after workout, should I still go out for an anaerobic exercise?
- Q: I just finished an intensive weight lifting workout yesterday involving squats, bench presses, etc etc. I woke up today to find all my muscles rather sore, but not excruciatingly painful either. I was planning to go paintballing today, a sport which involves a lot of sprinting, sliding and diving, but now I'm wondering if that's such a good idea. Is it healthy to participate in an anaerobic exercise when you're still feeling the effects of yesterday's workout?
- A: Yes, it will make you stronger. Excersizing when sore is the best time to build muscule im told. :) a bit late...
- How should my workout routine go?
- Q: I want to start hiting the gym, i weigh 120 pounds...I know your supossed to dedicate a day to one thing..Can someone tell me how my routine should go cause i really have no idiea? And also what about a diet? And what about creatine or protein?
- A: you need three things to increase your muscle mass. Stimulus (workout), Nutrition (including supplements), recovery (rest/sleep)The ideal stimulus for maximum muscle mas is the Mike Mentzer style heavy duty workouts. Here is a youtube list of some of his seminars and training routines.http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mike+mentzerFor nutrition you could add some gainer whey protein smoothies (with or without creatine) to your daily diet. Here is a good youtube recipe for youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5HCAt70S4Then the recovery part is easy. Try and take a nap after your workouts and sleep at least 8 hours per day!!
- How long should I wait before I go to sleep after a 30 min workout(muscle train) at night. And is it bad?
- Q: Also, is it bad for me to work out at night? I am 5/8 and only 130lbs, trying to gain muscle and definition, should I lift lighter weights for more reps and sets to get cut up? Thanks
- A: im 5'8 myself but im 210 pounds..and 19 years old....best thing to do is eat like crazy and take in alot of protein from different sources.....like Fish,nuts(peanut butter) turkey,chicken and for extra help just go buy some candy bars and shakes from GNC stores. and being ripped at such a small size isnt really important....would you rather be heavier and then get riped or just be around 130-140 and ripped?
Prev Question: What is considered fat for a teenager
People also view