Is muscle milk protein powder bad for me
Muscle Milk is not actually milk, or milk derived from muscles. It is a protein powder formulated for the serious athlete or weight lifter. Protein powder is a happy medium between no healthy nutrients and spending time preparing organic meals. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-muscle-milk-protein-powder-bad-for-me ]
More Answers to "Is muscle milk protein powder bad for me"
- Protein powder/shakes Muscle Milk...what should i use??
- I just bought a new powder. The EAS Whey Protein or w/e. The chocolate flavor. No matter what flavor they are still tastes so bad.... lol It has 23G of protein in it.
- Is Muscle Milk considered a protein powder?
- Muscle Milk is packed with protein, but is not aggressively marketed as a protein powder. View our entire listing of Muscle Milk products
- What is Muscle Milk Protein Powder?
- Muscle Milk is not actually milk, or milk derived from muscles. It is a protein powder formulated for the serious athlete or weight lifter. Protein powder is a pure source of protein formulated with lots of vitamins, minerals and without th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it ok to mix protein powder with oat meal?
- Q: hii like to mix oat meal with a serving of protein powder like muscle milk. is it ok to eat it this way or do i need to drink lots of water afterwards. also i tend to like to mix protein powder with just a little bit of water to make a pudding and eat it with a spoon instead of drinking it. is this bad? should i be drinking a lot more water with this?
- A: You will probably need some more water along with it, but it's not a big deal at all.The heat from your oatmeal may degrade the protein slightly. I usually add some frozen berries to my oatmeal to cool it off first.Here are some other snacks you can use besides Muscle Milk http://www.athleticmusclebuilding.com/articles/musclebuildingnutrition.html
- i got protein powder to work on my muscles but it says drink with milk, milk causes acne will this be worse?
- Q: im 17yr old male with mild/moderate acne but im working out now and if i take the whey protein powder with milk everynight wont this make acne worse?
- A: Mix it with what you like. If it is pure chemical free whey protein there will not be any artificial fillers or additives.
- Is it bad for someone looking to mix whey protein powder with milk? Is it better to use water instead?
- Q: I am looking to bulk up and gain 20 pounds of muscle over these next few months. If I drink a whey protein shake pre and post workout, is it better for me to mix the powder with water or low fat/skim milk? I heard that the casein in milk slows down the whey in the powder, essentially defeating the purpose of using whey in the first place (for fast absorption). However, I've also heard from some that casein and whey have separate and independent absorption process so this wouldn't matter. I just want to be sure because this type of thing could stop me from gaining the most possible weight I can in these next 6 months.
- A: If your protein powder is a casein base it's better to mix with water...if not go with skim milk...and yes, casein protein is a slower digesting protein...usually taken at bedtime so it can release all during the night...
Prev Question: What is the best cardio workout
People also view