Is it better to do cardio before or after lifting weights
It is better to do cardio before lifting weights because weight lifting takes a lot of energy and you may not have energy left. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-better-to-do-cardio-before-or-after-lifting-weights ]
More Answers to "Is it better to do cardio before or after lifting weights"
- Is it better to do cardio before or after lifting weights?
- if u want to bulk up and put on mass then after..u need ur 100% energy to maximize ur weight lifting
- When Is the Best Time To Perform Cardio: Before or After Lifting ...?
- Is it better to do cardio before or after you lift weights? I’ve been following your full body workout routine and love it, but I’d also like to slip in some cardio on top of the weight training. What are your thoughts? Should I lift we...
- Is Cardio Better Before or After Lifting Weights?
- Osu! According to Kurz: "Work on speed or technique before working on strength, work on strength before working on endurance" Makes sense to me! Stuff requiring skill and or fast twitch fibres first, then grinds (i.e. slower lifts...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Better to do cardio before lifting weights or after?
- Q: I gained some weight during the holidays, and for the first time have a slight belly. I never tried losing weight, and would like to know it is more beneficial to do cardio before or after lifting wieghts to lose weight faster.
- A: It really depends on what your goals are. If you're wanting to lose bodyfat the fastest, I'd say work out weights first. When you're done with weights, your body is somewhat depleted of glycogen so it must dig into your bodyfat for energy. The only downside is that if you're trying to build muscle, this may interfere with that.
- Is it better to do cardio before lifting weights or after?
- Q: I quit smoking 6 months ago, been working out 5 days a week 1 hour each day since I quit smoking: 15 minutes cardio, 45 minute weights. I do different muscle groups each day, abs every day. I usually do weights first. I was 185, 5'10'' 36 inch waist, now I am 210 with a 34 inch waist, I am looking to trim down maybe by another 10-15 ibs, I keep hearing different opinions on which do do first, I am looking to maximize and not waiste my time in the gymThanks!
- A: well if you want to lose weight you should do 45 mins of cardio and 15 mins of weight lifting. you really dont need to do that much weight lifting a day to become toned. you could even carry little 2-5 pound hand weights with you as you're on the tredmill or soemthing for about 3 minutes and that would be plenty. but it doesnt matter whether you do cardio or weight lifting first. i'd probably weight lift first, so you wont be as tired.
- Cardio before lifting weights or after??? Which is better ?
- A: I've been told at the gym to do at least a little cardio first. However, I usually do some weights first, especially the legs. I find if I do cardio first (and all my cardio is leg related) then my muscles are tired and I don't do as well on leg presses, etc. I think it's a personal preference and there is no "Right" way.-S
Prev Question: How do you do military presses
People also view