If you are 5 feet and 5 inches tall and female how much should you weigh
For a 5' 5" female with a medium frame you should be between 127-141 pounds. Got Questions? Ask ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-are-5-feet-and-5-inches-tall-and-female-how-much-should-you-weigh ]
More Answers to "If you are 5 feet and 5 inches tall and female how much should you weigh"
- How much should you weigh if you're female five foot seven inches...?
- i would say the average weight for somone who is five foot seven should be 100-120 if your underweight 120-160 if your on the average side and 180+ if your obiese hope this awsnerd some of your question
- How much should you weigh if you are 22 years old female and 5 fo...?
- Anywhere between 51kg (112.4 lbs) and 67kg (149 lbs) is ok.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much do you think a 15 year old female that's 5 feet 7 inches tall should weigh?
- Q: I'll post my weight after I see some responses. Just curious...I am 119 lbs right now.. And thank you for the answers, everybody.
- A: well i'm your height and 125lbs so give or take 5kg would be a fine weight. (but i'm 17 so i can be heavier haha)=]just be happy
- I am a 20 year old female. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh about 149 pounds but I only wear a size 4 jeans?
- Q: So my question is why do I feel so fat? Most people tell me that I am thin and athletic looking but other people that are my height and weight look thin are usually around 130 pounds or less. Why am I so heavy?my breasts aren't large at all haha i'm only a B cup
- A: musle weights more than fat. im 5 4 and 150 lbs. im skinny as fuck and cant loose the weight or ill be underweight. u r made of musle ur body is toned. thats y u feel heavy. for more details, messeage me at email@example.com
- What's The Least A 15 Year Old Female Should Weigh Being 5 Feet 5 Inches Tall?
- A: No less than 110
Prev Question: How do you get energized
People also view