How to make your calves on your legs smaller
Calve sizes are mainly genetic and workouts usually bulk the muscle up. For some people, walking or swimming will help slim their legs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-make-your-calves-on-your-legs-smaller ]
More Answers to "How to make your calves on your legs smaller"
- How to make your leg calves smaller?
- Running would be one way, though that takes a while. When you run you actually build your calf muscle so it gets bigger. I mean, if you have more weight in the torso and thigh area, then your calves half more to carry around. If your lighte...
- Do calf raises make legs bigger or smaller?
- Doing the Pilate's will help you. Remember that unless there is a resistance factor beyond your body the calves will not be getting larger. The most that will happen is that become more toned. As you continue the program you will find chang...
- Will calf raises make my legs bigger or smaller??
- if your just doing calf raise with no weights it should just tone them
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how to make your leg calves smaller?
- Q: I still young and i have huge legs and thats not normal for a kid, to meSo any techniques, ways, massages??
- A: Running would be one way, though that takes a while. When you run you actually build your calf muscle so it gets bigger. I mean, if you have more weight in the torso and thigh area, then your calves half more to carry around. If your lighter up there, then they will gradually get smaller as you run. If you want you can try sit ups and lag lifts with cardio too. This will just help you further yourself towards your goal.
- How do make your legs smaller?
- Q: What type of excersises will make your legs smaller? I'm not fat at all in my upper body, but my thighs and calves are really big. I inherited it from my dad because he has really big legs too. Another thing, is it a good thing to have big legs?
- A: if you go running of do any athletic activity that involve using the legs alot then try them out! by running daily your legs will become toned and they will look great!good luckk! :)
- Is it true you can never make your calves smaller?
- Q: I've always had large legs, but recently my calves seem to get bigger and bigger. No matter what I do. Somebody told me that there is no fat on the calves and that its all muscle. And you can't lose muscle, despite diet and exercise. But I hate my calves. I feel like I can never wear shorts or nice skirts/dresses because I have huge calves. Is it true that there is nothing I can do, short of surgury?
- A: i am not entirely sure but i would imagine excersising tones the muscle and therefore makes them appear smaller but if there is no hope for you then theres none for me either :( i have the same problem !
Prev Question: How do you lose weight in your legs
People also view