How much should you weigh when you are five foot one
If you are five foot one inch, you should weigh somewhere around 115-129 pounds. This varies on body shape and frame. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-you-weigh-when-you-are-five-foot-one ]
More Answers to "How much should you weigh when you are five foot one"
- How much should a normal five foot one inch person weigh??
- Men: 51.7 - 55.3kgs Women: 51.7 - 55.3kgs However if your body fat percentage is below 10 % then you can weight more
- How much should a 23-year-old female weigh at 5 foot one inch??
- Weight can vary by muscle weight, bone weight, and fat storage. Also, your level of exercise can also influence what a normal weight might be. Having said this, a generic answer could use the following calculation: For the first 5 feet for ...
- What should a girl who is 5 foot 1 wear? and how much should they...?
- i think more accurate it is 96-135lbs but that is a guideline only. there are people ur height who fall outside of that range who are perfectly healthy if not more than some ppl inside of that range, and by outside i mean the who weigh more...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should a girl who's 5 foot five weigh?
- Q: Im 13 and i'd like to know how much a 5 foot 5 inch girl should weigh.Thanks x10 in advance.God Bless!rid of it, i meanOh, and i have a bit of belly flab(yuck) and also how do i get ri of it?
- A: Definately between 120 and 145 would be healthy. I am 5'3 and weigh 125 and I am in great shape.
- How much should I weigh? I"m five foot one if I"m lucky.?
- A: between 106 and 140. it also depends if you're a kid, if you are then check www.seventeen.com and click on health and then bmi. it'll help you find your ideal weight.
- How much should a fifteen year old girl weigh if they're five foot five?
- Q: Pretty much the question. Any one know any good charts out there? Ones that you can enter your height and they'll tell you how much you should weigh?
- A: 111 to 149 lbs is considered to be a healthy weight for 5' 5".Try this:http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
Prev Question: Who won Mr Olympia this year
People also view