How much should you weigh if you are 6 feet tall
Women: Small frame- 138-151, Med Frame- 148-162, Large Frame- 158-179 For men: Small- 149-160, Med Frame- 157-170, Large 164-188. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-you-weigh-if-you-are-6-feet-tall ]
More Answers to "How much should you weigh if you are 6 feet tall"
- How much should a girl weigh if she is 6 feet tall??
- The Best Answer Yet Ok, the other three people who answered this were idiots. I'm 5'10 and can give you a much better idea of weight than 5'0 little girls estimating. I'm 16 and weigh 155. Therefore, you should weigh between 140 and 165. I ...
- How much should a 22 year old girl weigh that is 5 feet 6 inches ...?
- depending on how you are built between 130 and 150 lbs.
- How much should a man 6 feet 6'' tall weigh?
- It varies, there is no certain weight that can be named, but just because someone 6' 6" , doesn't mean their necessarily going to be heavier.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should a woman 16 years old and 6 feet tall weigh to be healthy?
- Q: My BMI is 25.1 and I would like a healthy weight to look forward to as a goal.
- A: heres a site which tells you if its average or above, etc. http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm
- How much should i weigh if i'm 15 and 6 feet tall?
- Q: How much should i weigh if i'm 15 and 6 feet tall?
- A: I'd say 170 but anything from 160-185 will be ok. If you play football or workout a lot of course you will be more than 185 tho and that would be okI'm 19, 6 ft, and 160 lbs. I'm barely above being skinny. I'm trying to get to 165.
- How much should a 12 year old girl who is 5 feet 6 inches tall weigh?
- Q: I'm 12 years old and 5 feet 6 inches. I was just wondering what the proper weight for someone like me is.
- A: anywhere from 120-150
Prev Question: What is the best workout for your chest
People also view