How much should I weight if I am 5'11 tall
A 5' 11" tall male should weigh between 155 - 189 lbs. A female should weigh between 140 -171 lbs. ChaCha again soon and have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-i-weight-if-i-am-5%2711-tall ]
More Answers to "How much should I weight if I am 5'11 tall"
- What is the ideal weight for a man 5'11 tall?
- I think 180 LBS. strikes me as a good weight. I'm shorter but since I have wide shoulders I never was a light weight so I am not a fair guide to go upon. I defy the standard body type. I am about 5' 8" but I have to wear Xtra large due...
- What is the average weight for a 5'11 tall 20 year old boy??
- I would say a 20-year old dude who stands 5'11 tall should weigh anywhere between 170 and 200. Of course, it depends on bone structure and body frame. On average, shoot for 180.
- Is 5 Feet Tall And 85 Lbs For An 11 Year Old Boy Under Weight??
- I dont think so. Your genetics also come with your weight. Im 13 and weigh about 85-89 pounds and my dad had about the same weight as i do when he was my age. So just be glad your not fat. If you want to gain some weight exercise and gain m...
Prev Question: What year is over the hill
People also view