How much should a woman who is 5'5 tall weigh
117-130lbs for someone with a small frame, 127-141 for a medium frame, and 137-155 for someone with a large frame. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-a-woman-who-is-5%275-tall-weigh ]
More Answers to "How much should a woman who is 5'5 tall weigh"
- How much should a 5 foot tall woman weigh?
- We've all heard 100lb for 5ft.......but actually it's in the region of 95lb-125lb depending on build, muscle mass, etc.
- How Much Should A 34 Year Woman , 5'6 Inches Tall Weigh??
- According to a body Mass index chart provided to me by a physician, a normal body weight for a woman your height should be between 116 - 154. This weight falls between a BMI of 18.5 - 24.9
- How Much Should A Woman Weigh Who Is 5 Feet And 3 Inches Tall??
- To determine how much you should weigh it is a 100 for the first 5 feet and then 5 pounds for however many inches so you should weigh 115-125 pounds.
Prev Question: What is a good track workout
People also view