How much should a female weigh at 5 feet
A women at 5 feet can weigh up to 125lbs and still be at a health weight. Thank you for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-a-female-weigh-at-5-feet ]
More Answers to "How much should a female weigh at 5 feet"
- How much should a 21 year old female weigh at 5 feet tall??
- A brute-force check on a BMI calculator suggests between 95 and 127 lbs.
- How much should a 18-year-old female weigh at the height of 5 fee...?
- a regular 18 year-old teenager shoud weight 115-135 lbs
- How much should a 23-year-old female weigh at 5 foot one inch??
- Weight can vary by muscle weight, bone weight, and fat storage. Also, your level of exercise can also influence what a normal weight might be. Having said this, a generic answer could use the following calculation: For the first 5 feet for ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much should a female weigh at 5 foot 7?
- A: If you have a small frame your ideal weight may be:123 pounds to 136 poundsIf you have a medium size frame your ideal weight may be:133 pounds to 147 poundsIf you have a large size frame your ideal weight may be:143 pounds to 163 poundshoped i helped x x
- how much should a 5 foot 1inch female weigh?
- Q: how much should a 27 year old female at 5 foot 1 inch weigh
- A: Your ideal weight would be 105 lbs so below 85 lbs or above 125 lbs could be regarded as underweight or overweight.
- How much do you think a 15 year old female that's 5 feet 7 inches tall should weigh?
- Q: I'll post my weight after I see some responses. Just curious...I am 119 lbs right now.. And thank you for the answers, everybody.
- A: well i'm your height and 125lbs so give or take 5kg would be a fine weight. (but i'm 17 so i can be heavier haha)=]just be happy
Prev Question: What is the world record bicep curl
People also view