How much should a 5'4 Girl weigh
The target weight for a girl 5 foot, 4 inches tall is 133 pounds. Thanks for asking ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-a-5%274-girl-weigh ]
More Answers to "How much should a 5'4 Girl weigh"
- How Much Should A 5'4" Girl Weigh?
- It depends on age as well as height. But it was invented in 1832 by a European studying how an average man develops throughout life. I believe too much credence is put on it these days.
- How Much Should A Girl 5.4 Weigh?
- Between 115 and 135 pounds depending on how old you are
- How much should a 5'4 14 year old girl weigh?
- 108 - 130 lbs is considered to be a healthy weight for your age and height.
Prev Question: Which burns more calories walking or running
People also view