How many situps should you do a day to get a flat stomach
Sit ups or crunches will only strengthen the abdominal muscles, not help you lose the fat around them. Do the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-situps-should-you-do-a-day-to-get-a-flat-stomach ]
More Answers to "How many situps should you do a day to get a flat stomach"
- How many situps should i do a day to get a tight/flat stomach??
- go to www.mypyramid.gov to find out exactly how much you should consume nad how much activity you need. when you are watchin TV maybe you should do sit ups or tune into Fit TV. Wake up a little early and put is some stretches or wahtever sp...
- How many situps should I do per day to get a flat toned stomach??
- 100-150 thats what i do and it works very well!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many situps should i do a day to get a tight/flat stomach?
- Q: I am eating raw fruits,vegetables and nuts.How long does it take to see results?my stomach is 29 inches.thank ya'll.
- A: hii do 50 sit ups in the morning and 50 before i go to bed!it will take about 2 weeks up to a month to see the results, but you will be able to feel yourself getting more tense! go for it! x
- How many situps should I do per day to get a flat toned stomach?
- Q: My stomach seems to be getting larger and but I am not fat. I am on a diet, but I do not know how many situps I should do per day.
- A: 100-150 thats what i do and it works very well!
- how many situps and crunches do i need to do in a day to get a flat stomach in a month?
- Q: i wanna get a flat stomach in a month and ofcourse abs but i donno how many situps and crunches i need to do.. .. is it even possible for me to achieve this or am i kidding myself? & is there a way i can get this without having to starve myself? what else should i do other than situps/crunches/jump rope.. also.. i try to go running but i cant handle it for a long time so i go on the rest of the way walking the estimated time of all of that is about an hour.. is that good enough.. i usually do this only once a week how many times should i do it? *im only 14 so i dont go to the gym or anything and try giving me excersises appropriate for my ageThanks I really appreciate this!im about 140 pounds but thats because im like 166 cm (i know im pretty tall) and i do have abs but they dont show much so i really wanna fix that.. and im looking to get to 121 pounds
- A: well if you're gonna walk;; you shouldn't do the same time walking but the sam distanceee. try walking two miles in the morning and than two in the evening. eat healthy. than once you have no more fat ontop of your abs, start doing crunchs. it'll work [=
Prev Question: How do you do leg raises
People also view