How many miles per hour can a man run
Broadly speaking, the average man can manage about 15mph for short periods, while the best sprinters are running at about 26 mph. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-miles-per-hour-can-a-man-run ]
More Answers to "How many miles per hour can a man run"
- What's the fastest a human man can run, in miles per hour??
- The average speed for a sprinter during a race is about 24 mph, but that is not your question. Since times for races are measured from a stop to running, then that is their average speed for the distance. Elite sprinters can average about 2...
- How much water should a man drink if he runs 5 miles in one hour ...?
- Runner's World has loads of good information, they also have a very good community of people on the forums who know what they are talking about.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What's the fastest a human man can run, in miles per hour?
- A: The average speed for a sprinter during a race is about 24 mph, but that is not your question.Since times for races are measured from a stop to running, then that is their average speed for the distance.Elite sprinters can average about 24 mph for the 100 meters.Their top speed, for a very short distance approaches 30 mph.
- If a man can run at 110 miles per hour and a duck is 16 inches tall, then what day is it?
- Q: But what if a mosse also had 3 antlers and a cat slept 6 hours?edit moose*
- A: Judgement day
- A man can run mile in 4 min. calculate his average speed in Km per hour.?
- Q: 1 mile = 1.61 kmI know this is really easy but its summer and i forgot, can you guys show me how to do it?thanks!
- A: 1 mile = 1.61 km<=>1 mile per 4 minutes = 15 miles per (15 * 4) minutes = 15 miles per hour 15 mph = 15 * 1.61 = 24.15 km/h*******
Prev Question: What are kagal excercises
People also view