How many miles do I have to walk to lose 1 pound
You would have to walk a total of 32 miles to lose one pound of fat. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-miles-do-i-have-to-walk-to-lose-1-pound ]
More Answers to "How many miles do I have to walk to lose 1 pound"
- How many miles would you have to walk to lose one pound??
- The answer would depend on your age, your height, your weight, and the rate of speed in which you walked. For example, someone who is obese, but walks at a rate of 4 miles per hour would burn almost twice as many calories as a thin person, ...
- How Many Miles Do I Have to Walk to Lose a Pound?
- The number of miles you have to walk to lose a pound depends on your size and how fast you walk. A 150 pound person walking at a slow 2 mile per hour pace must walk 39 miles to lose a pound. That person walking at a fast 3.5 mile per hour p...
- How many miles should I walk to lose one pound?
- if ur eating lets say 2200 calories a day and u want to lose go down to mabey 1500 calories and ur body will use the fat it stores for energy, and miles to lose one pound, alot i think u only lose 30 calories in a mile
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many miles to lose 1 pound?
- Q: Okay so i been eating healthly laterly and i want to know how many miles I have to walked to lose 1 pound!!! ThanksIm 5"3and weigh 133.6lbsand dont tell i dont have to run this is just for if i want to lose a pound
- A: depends on your metabolism and how much body fat you already have on you
- How many miles it take to lose 1 pound?
- Q: How many miles walking,running,jogging does it take to lose 1 pounds please tell me im 14 years old 5' 9'' and about 170 pounds
- A: http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=756
- how many miles to have to walk to lose 1 pound?
- A: To lose 1 pound, you must burn 3500 excess calories. The heavier a person is, the more calories they will burn.125-174 lbs walking at 4.0 mph - 52 calories burned in 10 minutes175-250 lbs walking at 4.0 mph - 72 calories burned in 10 minutes
Prev Question: What if it is water weight
People also view