How many laps around a football field is mile
It takes four laps around a football field to equal one mile. Each lap is a quarter mile. Thank you for asking ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-laps-around-a-football-field-is-mile ]
More Answers to "How many laps around a football field is mile"
- How many laps around a football field is a mile?
- I know absolutely nothing about track but I would think it would be common knowledge that they don't all start at the spot on the track for a reason. But then again I typically give people to much credit.
- How many laps around a football field equal a mile?
- Considering there is a track around the field, 4. Otherwise 4.5 - 5
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many laps around a standard football field= 1 mile????
- Q: Does anyone know about many laps equal one mile around a standard football field with a track????
- A: A little over 4 laps as now days they run meters vice miles.4 laps would be 1600 meters (9.3 meters short of a mile), which is about 2-3 seconds or so from being a mile depending on how fast you are running.http://www.dyestatcal.com/image/3tr/MayFolder/030502%20Claremont%20HS%20Track%20R%20Ede/CHS_track_logo.jpg"Track Distances1 lap = 400 meters = ¼ mile[437.44 yards] [440 yards]2 laps = 800 meters = ½ mile3 laps = 1200 meters = ¾ mile4 laps = 1600 meters = 1 mile*5 laps = 2000 meters = 1-1/4 miles6 laps = 2400 meters = 1-1/2 miles7½ laps = 3000 meters = a race distance8 laps = 3200 meters = 2 miles**[1 mile = 1609.3 meters, 2 miles = 3218.6 meters.Add 2-3 seconds to your 1600m time to get the equivalent for one mile.]* * * * * ** * * * *100 meters = 1/4 lap (1 full curve or straight)200 meters = 1/2 lap = 1/8 mile300 meter s = 3/4 lap = don’t bother600 meters = 1-1/2 laps = 3/8 mile"
- How many laps around an American football field would it take to equal one mile?
- A: Four, each lap is a quarter mile, trust me a spent alot of mornings 5am, running miles in college football while being timed. We used to call it EMTC, Early morning track club. Thank God it payed off............Have a great day...
- How do I convert miles to laps on a track around a football field?
- Q: I need to convert 1.5 miles into a number of laps. Thanks.
- A: 6 laps4laps is a mile
Prev Question: What is the average height and weight of a 4 year old boy
People also view