How many calories does walking for half an hour burn
During a 30-minute walk, say, a 140-pound person burns around 127 calories walking at a pace of 4 miles per hour (MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-walking-for-half-an-hour-burn ]
More Answers to "How many calories does walking for half an hour burn"
- How many calories burned by walking fast for 1 hour and a half??
- Depends on how much you weigh, and how fast you're walking. See the link. Yes it burns fat.
- How many calories would you burn from a half an hours brisk walk??
- There are no good ways of measuring this directly. You have to estimate it. A 150 pound person burns 100 calories for every mile they walk. A 100 pound person burns about 66 calories while a 300 person burns 200 calories per mile. What make...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories i burn in walking half hour in speed 5 kph?
- A: 150 would you like to know the math?
- how many calories does just regualr walking for half a hour burn?
- Q: because for now that's my only source of exercise im 293lbs and 5'8
- A: depends on your weight, maybe 50. Running one mile in 8 minutes only burns ~150 cals for a 200 lb male.
- How many calories do you burn when walking for and hour and a half?
- Q: I actually walked 5 miles in an hour and a half and ran 3 of those laps around the park...how many calories did i burn?I was power walking
- A: I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her (100% natural). I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. It's really a colon cleanse, and it's a healthy way to detox, not like most diet pills. Check their website at http://thin-weight-loss.us , my aunt got a free trial and paid only $4.95 shipping and handling.
Prev Question: What is the normal heartrate
People also view