How many calories do you burn playing tennis
For a 140lb man playing tennis - singles - 386 calories will be burned. Thank you for using ChaCha! ChaCha again? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-playing-tennis ]
More Answers to "How many calories do you burn playing tennis"
- How many calories do i burn a day?
- well that is hard but i cant tell you however if you do want to use wieght if you can become a vegetarian for a week i wieghed about 113 and now i wiegh 97 i started this about 2 weeks ago! =)
- How many calories does playing tennis burn?
- Any exercise that you enjoy doing is an exercise routine that you'll probably keep up with, and that's all good. Playing with someone would increase your enjoyment - and the calories you burn - and provide you with a workout 'partner.' I ...
- What are the social benefits of playing a sport?
- u can make new friends and develop a new talent playing on a team helps u meet new people and it gets u closer to people because u have to be able to trust your teamates for example if your playin softball and your teamate says shes got it ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories does playing tennis burn?
- Q: i want to lose weight, and i love tennis, and its a stress reliever for me. im in college and recently found raquetball courts in my gym and i can play tennis against myself in there, which is really nice. so how many calories will i burn if i play? i like serving a lot cuz it feels good, and then i hit to myself against the wall. pretty intense. what do you think?
- A: Any exercise that you enjoy doing is an exercise routine that you'll probably keep up with, and that's all good.Playing with someone would increase your enjoyment - and the calories you burn - and provide you with a workout 'partner.'I started out in tennis, found racquetball at college. I don't know exactly how many calories an hour of racquetball burns, but hey! Who cares?Probably more than by simply jogging or running.The point is, this is something you enjoy. Keep having fun!
- how many calories burned playing tennis for 30 straight minutes?
- Q: anyone know how many calories burned playing tennis for 30 straight minutes, meaning no water breaks, keeping the heart rate the same for all 30 minutes. thanks in advance
- A: For 135 pounds (average), you'd burn around 285-300 calories, if you're playing singles.For doubles you'd burn 175-250.Have fun :D
- How many calories per hour do i burn playing tennis?
- Q: i do a sorta advanced tennis clinic twice a week (both are two hours long) and i usually work really hard and get kinda sweaty :)how many calories per hour do you think i burn?
- A: tennis is a good strenous sport. I would bet if you're playing really competitively, that you could burn anywhere from 400 to 1200 calories an hour.
Prev Question: Who bench pressed the most weight
People also view