How long should I wait after I eat to exercise
Depends on the size of the meal, but waiting at least an hour will make you feel more comfortable when exercising. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-should-i-wait-after-i-eat-to-exercise ]
More Answers to "How long should I wait after I eat to exercise"
- How long should I wait to exercise after eating?
- It depends how much you eat. Elite distance athletes still eat carb bars during exercise. Most will drink carbs 20 to 30 minutes prior to activity and during. Eating a meal takes longer to convert, and will get a "full" feeling th...
- How long should i wait to exercise, after i eat?
- An hour, even after something small like an apple. But to be safe make it a little more than an hour. And try to keep to an eating regime and it will be easier for you to exercise.
- How long should i wait to eat after I exercise?
- I thought its best to eat within the hour.dont they call it the golden hour or sumthin
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after eating shoud you wait to exercise? How long after exercise should you wait to eat?
- Q: I would like to know this so that I can improve my exercise and diet regimen.
- A: I read in Prevention Magazine that it's best to eat 2-4 hours before you exercise and make sure you drink plenty of water. You can eat right after exercising.
- How long after you eat should you wait to exercise?
- Q: I remember hearing somewhere that exercising right after you eat isn't good for you, but I don't remember how long you're supposed to wait, can someone please tell me?Oh and I mean eating a meal, not a snack.
- A: A big meal will often cause gastrointestinal distress if eaten immediately before working out especially if it is very high in fat & protein. Wait time varies though according to the individual, the type of workout & the food consumed. Generally though 30-60 minutes is reasonable.
- How long Should you wait after eating to Exercise?
- Q: I have been on a very strict diet for about four months now. No greasy food or soda and I have managed to loose 20 lbs.But I ate some Pizza about an hour ago.How long should I wait to exercise to burn it off?And how long before it turns into fat?Thanks for all the answers. I'll pick one shortly.And I know the little pic of me is far from how I really look.I was over weight by at least 50-100lbs. And four months ago I decided that I've had enough of being obese.I got nervous after eating the pizza. Six slices, not just one.that's why i quit eating any junk food at all, once I start I just can't stop after one.That is a lot of peoples problem.I am far from small, even thought the little cartoon pic is close to me by the way of hair and slightly the face. And having a completely free Gym next door helps.
- A: The general rule is wait one hour after eating before strenuous exercise. At least, that's what they say about swimming.
Prev Question: How do you get a bigger upper body
People also view