How long are the P90X workouts a day
The P90X workouts are 1 hour a day.Thanks for using ChaCha! Keep those questions coming! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-are-the-p90x-workouts-a-day ]
More Answers to "How long are the P90X workouts a day"
- Does p90x tell you workouts for each day.?
- yes it does and i loved it. P90X was so fun and it actuly worked if u are starting make sure you take pics at the begining and then every 30 days untill done
- Does the p90x workout really work in just 90 days?
- Any workout program will work if you bust your butt and follow the diet for three months. And no, it doesn't always work in just three months. Some people have to do two, three or more 90 day cycles before they get where they want.
- Is the workout P90x a straight 90 day workout?
- Its a complete workout program that you use for a period of 90 days. You can either do the classic, lean or doubles versions. All of which are described in the P90X booklet or you can google them online. Lean is for people who are trying to...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- P90x? How long are the workouts for P90X? Daily, every other day? How many minutes?
- Q: i wanted to know becaus ethe website is not so helpful telling you. i need to know how i will work it into my day before i buy it.
- A: 1:Chest & Back - 52:502:Plyometrics - 58:363:Shoulders & Arms - 59:534:Yoga X - 92:24 5:Legs & Back - 58:566:Kenpo X - 58:467:X Stretch - 57:328:Core Synergistics - 57:279:Chest, Shoulders & Triceps - 55:4410:Back & Biceps - 51:3611:Cardio X - 43:18 12:Ab Ripper X - 16:07
- How long are the workouts with P90x?
- Q: How much time per day is spent on working out? I'm thinking about buying the program but I want to make sure I'll have the time to do it.
- A: Hello...You can figure an hour a day. Resistance days adds the ab workout which is about 16 minutes. Yoga is the longest and last 90 minutes. Cardio X is the shortest at 45 minutes. I'm a Beachbody Coach, so let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.To Your Success,Rob Team Beachbody Coach
- How long/how often are the workouts for P90x?
- Q: I am thinking about trying it for 90 days, however it will be very difficult to fit it into a schedule that includes a full time job, a side job, and 3 small kids. How often do you have to do the workouts and what is the length of each one? Thanks!
- A: The P90X plan is a 6 day per week plan with alternating days of Cardio and resistance (Weight) training. The resistance training is done by body part so you will want to try not to miss a day.Each workout is about an hour long and one day per week (yoga day) is 90 min!I actually had a hard time fitting it in to my schedule. I travel a lot for work and also have 3 little ones at home (3yr old and 2 yr old twins). I ended up doing OK but did not complete 90 days.There is a new program out by Beachbody that is similar in concept but a bit more efficient that you may like. It was created by the woman that created Turbo Jam Chalene Johnson. It is Called ChaLEAN Extreme. I am in my 2nd month now and really like it. The workouts are no more than 45 min (most are 30 - 35) and it gives a great efficient resistance workout. It is also a 90 day plan but builds more rest days in in addition to being a bit more flexible.Hope that helps
Prev Question: What is a healthy weight for a twenty year old girl who is five six
People also view