How do you loose excess skin
Did you lose weight drastically? Chances are the only way to get rid of it is plastic surgery. There isn't any elasticity to it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-loose-excess-skin ]
More Answers to "How do you loose excess skin"
- Will you have loose excess skin after you lose weight??
- Depends on how fast and how much weight you lose. Skin is quite stretchy, and will shrink when not needed - so most people are OK. But if you're big enough to have folds these are unlikely to disappear by themselves.
- How to loose fat and excess skin?
- You just need some real information on what is a healthy diet and how to exercise. For a healthy diet, you need to be eating small to medium meals regularly. 4 or even 5 times a day. Each meal (apart from breakfast which should preferably b...
- Does Rapid Weight Loss From Medifast Cause Loose Or Excess Skin??
- I sometimes get emails from folks who would very much like to have dramatic and rapid weight loss on the Medifast diet, but they're quite concerned about the sagging, hanging, loose, or excess skin which they suspect will inevitably follow....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much weight must you lose to get loose/excess skin?
- Q: I need to lose 50lbs do u think i will get loose skin. i'm still in my late teens. i'm 5'2+no that my height 5'2.5
- A: you get loose skin when you workout a lot and eat very less.... and loose weight very steadily ......... thats the wrong way of loosing weight ..... think about a natural process in how much time you have gained that weight, you will find its been years you have been gaining it. so think that way loose weight slowly.eat, but low fat and carbs. have lots of fibre food and loose weight slowly say 1-2 kg a month and believe me you won;t face any such problem ..... i am experienced
- Is there an exercise that I can perform to loose excess skin?
- Q: I run an average of 25 miles/wk; lift weights 4 times a week. 5'11'' 168lbs; 32 1/2 waist.I just seems that I can't get rid of excess fat/skin/ whatever around my waist, not much, but enough to feel like I haven't worked hard enough and to preven me from taking my shirt off.
- A: I asked my doctor that last year, as I have excess stomach skin from having children even tho' I lost all my pregnancy weight. He told me that plastic surgery is the only option. He said *most* women have this after childbirth - some are lucky not to (especially if they're <20), but it will hit them later in life.He also said people who've had dramatic weight loss cannot exercise the loose skin away. It's been stretched to the max - surgery is the only way.I'm assuming from your avatar that you're a guy - so the pregnancy skin stretching is a non-issue for you, but I guess I'm saying if your skin's been stretched 'cuz of weight gain and now you've lost the weight, you're SOL. If that's not the reason, and you just don't have the washboard look, I guess keep workin' at it.
- What is the best way to lose weight without risk of excess loose skin?
- Q: I've been doing well with my running which has helped me lose 15lbs however, I really want to lose another 30-40lbs to be at my healthy weight. I'm worried that if i continue to do this, i'll be stuck with ugly loose skin (which i know would be better than being overweight) but if there is any way i can help avoid this through exersice techniques/methods, please share.Thanks!
- A: There are a number of things you can do to help increase the elasticity of your skin while your losing weight. Lose the weight slowly, through diet and exercise. Hydrate yourself well, and stay hydrated. Eat foods high in Omega 3 fatty acids, which is very good for skin and cell regeneration. (cold water fish and tree nuts are very good, healthful sources of this essential fatty acid.)But remember, each of these things can only help so much, becaue if you really damged your skin while you were gaining weight (IE gained it so fast that your skin errupted in stretch marks) you will probobly have at least some saggy skin you can't get rid of. (but there are creams that are sold by plastic surgeans that can help reduce the appearance of scars, and it works wonders on stretch marks.) Hope that helps.
Prev Question: What is the perfect body measurements
People also view