How do you get a bigger upper body
A good compound movement for the chest is the bench press. Bring the bar down to your lower pec line which minimizes joint stress. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-a-bigger-upper-body ]
More Answers to "How do you get a bigger upper body"
- How To Get A Bigger Upper Body
- Learning how to get a bigger upper body was all I cared about when I first started lifting weights. How I was able to finally put on some muscular size may surprise you. It was when I learned that building a large upper body, you need a sol...
- How can i get a bigger/wider upper body?
- His upper body looks wider because he has developed latissimus dorsi muscles, his back muscles in other words. To develope the lats, you can do wide grip pull ups, wide grip lat pull downs, and bent over barbell rows and dumbell rows. These...
- Can you get a big upper body just from pushups?
- I don't believe so, you get big from resistance training.. short sets with heavy weights. Doing sets of push ups will more likely than not resemble endurance training more than anything else due to the large amount of reps and probably cut ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- building a bigger upper body with bodyweight exercises?
- Q: how do I build a bigger upper body using only bodyweight exercises, and what are the exercises?
- A: Push ups, Pull ups, Chin ups, Dips, Push ups with feet elevated( on stairs), Rope Climbing
- Why is my little sisters dwarf hamster upper body bigger than its lower body? Is it "wet tail"?
- Q: Just recently my little sister started to notice that her dwarf hamster is starting to get bigger in the upper body area. The hamster is about 6 months old. Her lower body is way smaller than her upper body. Please help.
- A: Probally the best advice anyone can give you is to take it to the vet.
- Does Weight training on your legs make your upper body bigger and stronger?
- Q: hi Does Weight training on your legs make your upper body bigger and stronger? i have been going to gym for 1 year now and i have never worked on my legs but i have become fairly big and muscular. I just wanted to know if i started training my legs once a week will it make my upper body bigger and how. I take protein shakes and have a fairly good diet. Thanx.I also work on my shoulders.chest, biceps and triceps and abs on other days. thx
- A: Yes. To increase the size of one muscle group, you need to gain weight all over. So to gain 2cm (1") on your arms you need to add 2-4kgs(8-10lb)of total body mass and the best overall body mass building excercise is squats (Leg Training). It stimulates the release of muscle building hormones throughout your body. Also increases blood flow to carry nutrients to your muscles. So yeah, building your legs helps increase your upperbody potential.
Prev Question: How long will it take me to walk a quarter of a mile
People also view