How do I strengthen my abdominal
To strengthen you core abdominal muscles do full and half crunches. You can do these easily with the help of an exercise ball. Call 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions! You call, we text. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-strengthen-my-abdominal ]
More Answers to "How do I strengthen my abdominal"
- How to strengthen my abdominals?
- Sit-ups, crunches, and proper posture all help. Another way to strengthen your core is to practice staying in the front leaning rest position. It's basically you staying up while in a push up position. Hold it for a minute or so and work yo...
- How to Strengthen Abdominal Muscles
- ･ 1 To help keep killer abdominals by strengthening your abdominal muscles, remember to practice sitting... ･ 2 Strengthen your abdominal muscles becomes easy by adding the tactic of humming sounds similar to that... ･ 3 A very fun way to a...
- Can you advise on what type of exercises to strengthen my abdomin...?
- Brian, Thank you for the question, I apologize for the delay in responding. It would be unethical to tell you what to do after surgery, my guess would be that you should be strating poest operative rehab pretty soon any way. What I can do i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I need an exercise plan to strengthen my abdominal muscles, one that I can do at home?
- Q: I want to build my abs. What kind of exercise should I be doing to target my core body, and how many times a day? I am already thin enough so I don't need diet or weight loss tips.I want to achieve noticeable abdominal muscles by the beginning of July. Is there a way I can do this in 5-6 months?
- A: If you do not already have one, purchase a stability ball and do weighted crunches on the ball, and also do corkscrews, planks and side planks. Stop at you local bookstore for books on abdominal training and functional strength training or do some internet research for further details. Yes, you can accomplish a lot in 5 or 6 months.
- How long will it take me to strengthen my abdominal muscles?
- Q: I am currently at a healthy body mass index but have very weak abdominal muscles. I am doing Mari Winsor's Ab Sculpting workout twice per week to help out but right now, I cannot even pull myself into a sit-up using my ab muscles. I can only lift my shoulders and the very top of my back off of the floor. How long will it take me to get to a point where I can do a sit-up?I know that some say that sit-ups are bad for the back. I acknowledge that. I'm mostly just asking how many weeks I can expect it to take before my abs get strong enough to allow me to do more than I'm doing now. Thanks.
- A: You should see small incremental strength gains in your abs every workout. The key to improving strength would be to push your abs to failure with every set. When doing crunches: contract your abs slowly, hold the contraction for 2 - 3 seconds (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi), relax slowly and as soon as your shoulders hit the floor contract again.Do every set until failure. Do at least 2 "all-out" sets of crunches every other day. I don't like sit-ups but doing the crunches above, you'll be able to do a sit-up in no time.
- What is the best way to strengthen my abdominal muscles?
- Q: I have tried to get a 6-pack before but the traditional sit-ups just didn't give me any results.
- A: For the lower abslying leg raises reverse crunches vertical lying leg thrusts hanging knee raises hanging leg raises For the upper absab crunches 1/4 crunches cross-knee crunches pulldown crunches
Prev Question: When your 13 how tall should you be
People also view