How do i gain muscle mass
There are 3 factors that contribute to building muscle mass -diet, training and rest. All are equally critical to success. Chacha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-gain-muscle-mass ]
More Answers to "How do i gain muscle mass"
- Summary: To gain muscle mass, use either free weights at the gym, use an elastic fitness band to create resistance, or use traditional resistance exercises, such as push-ups, sit-ups and squats. Gain muscles using a variety of methods with ...
- I am not familiar with body fortress, but try just 100% pure whey protien instead. Im guessing the weight gainer has loads of other freaky chemicals and junk you don't need. Add complex carbs to your diet (fruit, vegetables, whole grain pro...
- Muscle mass is the basic requirement of every body builder. Shape, definition, symmetry all hold their value but nothing is as important as muscle mass. Muscle mass is what separates a good physique from an average Joe. Steroids come with a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I gain muscle mass without getting a gym membership?
- Q: I am very skinny, it is usually recommended that I only do squats and deadlifts. How can I gain muscle mass without the use of any weights, or are weights essential to gaining mass?
- A: There is no way without resistance with weights. Dead lifts and squats make you soar indeed; from experience. I had a gym teacher in college that recommended it and we were all hating him for a week. Just use small weights and start out with 2 sets of 12. work your way up to say 5 sets of 12 with maybe adding a set a week. Once your up to 5 sets, try moving slower with your work outs, by then you'll start getting a high from having your muscles worked. Always stretch before each workout and work the upper one day, do some say swimming (cardiovascular) the next; then work your lower body the next day. Eating protien like eggs, meat, and fish make the workout seem easier. I have a bowflex. Good Luck.
- How can I gain muscle mass in 3 months without getting chubby?
- Q: I'm 5'8 and weigh 145 lbs. I am in pretty good shape. My muscles are defined, but I wish to gain mass while still retaining that "lean" look. Some of my main areas of concern are my arms, chest, traps and legs, but I'd like to gain muscle mass all over. Also, I can only do 2-3 workouts per week and would like to gain it before I leave the country in January. Any help appreciated!
- A: The biggest mistake when building muscle copying Bodybuilders. Most of them don’t train naturally, are genetically gifted and never started training that way. Doing their routines won’t make you build muscle fast at all.The average person needs a different approach. One that builds muscle fast and prevents physical & mental overtraining from doing too much, too soon. Here’s a good way how to build muscle and gain weight: 1. Get Stronger. More strength is more muscle. Get into strength training. I recommend weight lifting since it allows you to start light and add weight endlessly. Start with an empty bar. Learn proper technique. Add weight each workout to keep pushing your body out of comfort zone. You can also perform calisthenics : Push-ups, Pull-ups, Dips, etc. Switch to harder versions or add weight when they get easy. 2. Use Free Weights.You can lift the heaviest weights using barbells. More weight is more stress, thus more muscle. Dumbbells are good for assistance exercises, but not for your main lifts. It's Safe, Efficient, Functional and versatile.3. Train Your Legs. Squats work your whole body, they’re the most effective exercise. You’ll look totally different once you can Squat 1.5x your body-weight. That’s a free weight Squat with hips coming lower than knees.4. Get Recovery. Pro athletes workout 5-6 times per week. But they didn’t start that way. They added workouts as they got stronger & bigger. You’ll overtrain if you jump into their routines. As a beginner you require more recovery. Make sure you rest, sleep, drink enough water and eat correctly. “Eat like a horse. Sleep like a baby. Grow like a weed”. 5. Eat Whole Foods. You’ll achieve a lower body fat, so the muscles you’ve built show better. And the vitamin & mineral content helps recovery. Stop eating food coming from a box. Consume whole foods 90% of the time. Proteins: Meat, fish, whey, eggs, milk, Carbs.: Brown rice, quinoa, … Veggies: tomato, salad, carrot, … Fruits: orange, apple, pineapple, peers, … Fats : Olive oil, real butter, nuts, flax seeds, … 6. Eat More.You need food for energy and for muscle growth & recovery. Eat Post Workout. Get proteins & carbs post workout to help muscle recovery & replenish energy store. Eat Every 3 Hours. 6 meals/day. Gives your muscles a stable intake of protein, speeds up muscle repair & recovery. 7. Gain Weight. You’ll never look strong weighing 140lbs at 6″. No matter how much training you do. Here’s the most important part. Eat Calorie Dense Foods. Become Stronger. Drink Whole Milk. 8. Get Protein.Proteins have the highest thermic effect. You need 1g protein per pound of body-weight daily to build and maintain muscle. That’s 160g of daily protein if you weigh 160lbs/72kg. Eat whole proteins with every meal.To view an article about a system that helped me and many others gain muscles and weight enter the following link:www.squidoo.com/bulkingup
- What's the best way to gain muscle mass AND lose unwanted stomach fat at the same time?
- Q: I've been working on gaining muscle mass for the past 8-9 months, and have gained only 30 pounds by eating heavily. But, I also developed a small gut on my lower abs, and It's preventing my lower abs from showing. I still want to gain another 30ish pounds considering genetically I'm fairly skinny, so what's the best way to do it?Is running or swimming better cardio for losing stomach fat while trying to gain mass?
- A: Try the Lil Jack workout to get in shape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris
Prev Question: How to lose face fat
People also view