How can you gain muscle on your thighs and butt
Eat good carbs and proteins, and do plenty of lunges, squats and other leg toning exercises and you should see an improvement! Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-gain-muscle-on-your-thighs-and-butt ]
More Answers to "How can you gain muscle on your thighs and butt"
- How can i gain muscle in my butt and thighs??
- Well I think in a sense its a good thing. I'm just like you except I'm short too. I don't think its a bad thing to be called skinny. If you look at girls today almost all of them say I'm fat. This is almost like a blessing. But to gain mu...
- How can I lose fat on my thighs and gain muscle on my butt??
- When we want to get rid of body fat, there is no way to specifically burn fat from one part of the body. Doing situps won't burn the fat that is covering your abs and doing tricep extensions won't get rid of the fat that is covering your tr...
- Does walking slow at a high incline slim thighs and butt or gain ...?
- You would gain muscle faster than you would lose weight.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I lose fat on my thighs and gain muscle on my butt?
- Q: I'm a female and I know I can't trouble spot reduce, but what king of cardio/exercise that targets thighs without adding bulky muscle? And because If I lose weight I know I will have a flat butt, so which exercise help build lean muscle on my butt? Please consider that I Don't want bulky calves!
- A: When we want to get rid of body fat, there is no way to specifically burn fat from one part of the body. Doing situps won't burn the fat that is covering your abs and doing tricep extensions won't get rid of the fat that is covering your triceps. The only thing you can do is lose weight all around and eventually the problem area will also improve. The way to burn fat is through a calorie restricted diet in conjunction with an exercise routine that will burn calories. Activities that burn calories include running, biking, swimming and other high intensity activities.Guide to Reducing Body Fat - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/reducebodyfat.html
- Exercises to get fat off thighs and butt without gaining muscle?
- Q: I have a large amount of fat on my thighs and butt, but I do not want to gain muscle in those areas. All I want to do is to lose the fat. How do I do that without gaining muscle areas on my butt and thighs? Exercises please.
- A: Well this is hard to do. When you build muscle you burn fat. The more muscle the less fat you will deal with. The other problem you will have is if you do not have firm muscles in your glutes and thighs you will look like a board after you drop the weight. You have to shape your body to have curves.Cardio will work to loose the weight. Try kickboxing, that is the best advice I can give you to loose weight in that area.IF I were training you personally however, I would have you do squats, leg extentions, leg curls, and calf raises till the cows come home and also make you eat 5-7 small high protien meals a day. Once the muscle starts to build the fat gets burnt up as fule for the muscle. When you take in carbs the unburned portion converts to glucose wich if not used up stores as fat in our bodies. Removing carbs from you diet to a point limits your body from storeing fat. Taking in protien to aid in muscle recovery and growth helpos burn the already stored fat by building the muscle. Hope this helps I have been at the "fitness" game for about 14 years now and I am 100% natural. I have trained at least 40 wemon and have helped several to enter into fitness comps. at the national level. I know sometimes what you may read soen not sound right and often you may think its an outline for disaster but these tips have not failed for anyone who has stuck to them.
- I am a 56 year old woman that want to gain muscle in my thighs and butt.?
- Q: any suggestions
- A: Start with doing squats & lunges without any weight. Once you feel comfortable enough , start holding weights. Another exercise taht you can do to lift your butt is to stand below your lowest stair, step up, but, keep your weight on the back of your heel & lift through. Do a few one legged squats ( with again keeping the weight on the back of your heal) &, you can hold on for balance if you need to. Then you can also step up normally &, when you are on the step with one leg, kick back with the other as far/high as you can without leaning forward. ( This will also help work your glutes)
Prev Question: Is it better to eat before or after you exercise
People also view