How can I grow taller? I am a 5'5" 16 year old boy
Taking care of yourself - eating well, exercising regularly, and getting plenty of rest - is the best way to help your body reach its natural potential. There's no magic pill or formula or nutritional supplement for increasing height. 1-800-224-2242 [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-grow-taller%3F-i-am-a-5%275%22-16-year-old-boy ]
More Answers to "How can I grow taller? I am a 5'5" 16 year old boy"
- How to grow 5 inches taller?
- Hello There are many ways that can help you growing taller faster. here are some tips that were helpful for me to grow taller faster: Good sleeping Getting a full night's sleep every night is one of the most important things for growing tal...
- Can a 5' 2 15-year-old grow taller?
- It is hard to say. Everyone's body is different, but there is a possibility that you will grow taller. Here is the average for both genders: Girls: 14 - 18 years old Boys: 16 - 21 years old So, currently, no matter what your gender is, ther...
- Will i grow any taller ive already had a growth spurt i am 14 5'6...?
- If you want to be taller just set that goal. Don’t think bad thoughts that you will forever be short just set your head into believing you’ll grow, believe me it works. The mind has not limit when used properly. Don’t try those things that ...
Prev Question: What is the human's resting heart rate
People also view