Does shaking your leg burn calories
Yes, any type of movement will help you burn calories. You need the energy from the calories to be able to move. CahCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-shaking-your-leg-burn-calories ]
More Answers to "Does shaking your leg burn calories"
- Can you burn calories by shaking your leg all day?
- I read that it does burn calories on this site: http://www.peakformtraining.com/Articles.htm
- Do I burn extra calories if I shake my leg while sitting down??
- Yes you will but it will be minimal. I would say maybe 50 calories from a day of leg shaking. It's not exercise at all.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do I burn extra calories if I shake my leg while sitting down?
- Q: if so, how many per, lets say about 10 minutes?how many calories can u burn by shaking ur legs throughout the day?(on average)
- A: Yes you will but it will be minimal. I would say maybe 50 calories from a day of leg shaking. It's not exercise at all.
- Is it true that you can burn up to 800 calories per day if you twitch (like shake your legs, tap your feet)?
- Q: Like, if you are sitting down and you move your legs, tap your feet, etc?If it's true, how much twitching would you have to do? I bet it's a lot!
- A: Probably not as much as you think. Twitching your leg is a lot less effort than taking a step. If you consistently tapped your feet/shake your legs you can probably burn up to 200 calories a day at most. If we could burn 800 just by tapping our feet, there would be a lot less overweight people in the world. :-)
- How many calories do you burn in ten minutes of fidgeting?
- Q: Such as leg shaking or moving around in your seat?
- A: Well 10 minutes of sitting doing nothing would be around 10 calories. You would maybe add 2-3 to that in 10 minutes, but not unless you're seriously fidgeting.
Prev Question: What is an easy way to loose fat
People also view