Does a person weigh more in the morning or evening
It's normal for body weight to fluctuate widely throughout the day. It's likely that your weight in the morning, and especially after you've used the bathroom, is at its lowest since you have probably not consumed food or water for 12 or so hours. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-a-person-weigh-more-in-the-morning-or-evening ]
More Answers to "Does a person weigh more in the morning or evening"
- Why does a person always weigh so much more in the evening than t...?
- the truth is that we are our most dehydrated first thing in the morning, that is why you way less
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does a person always weigh so much more in the evening than they do in the morning?
- Q: This seems to happen even when I am eating only reasonable amounts of mostly fruit and veg! It is frustrating!
- A: the truth is that we are our most dehydrated first thing in the morning, that is why you way less
- Why does person in the morning weigh less?
- Q: Why does person in the morning weigh less then in the evening, even if does not go to restroom all night long????Where does matter go:)????
- A: sweat into the mattress&sheets, breathing out carbon etc
- will a person weigh more at the end of the day then 1st thing in the morning, even if they don't eat anything?
- A: yes, because your body's water levels change and hormones play a part too
Prev Question: How to lose weight in 10 days
People also view