Do bike rides work out your butt
Yes, a lot! The cycling motion works the muscles all up and down your leg, up into your butt, and is good cardio. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-bike-rides-work-out-your-butt ]
More Answers to "Do bike rides work out your butt"
- Does riding a bike help work your butt muscles??
- if you read cycling training manuals it will show you ways to use different muscles to strengthen them. to help increase glute strength on a bike ride hills/ overpasses seated and slightly back on the saddle. also pulling up on pedals at an...
- Does bike riding work out your butt?
- If you stay on the seat, then it only works your legs and gets your heart rate up, which actually allows you to lose weight and some of that weight would be from your butt. If you get of the bike seat and are peddling while standing on the ...
- Where will you put swimming, bike riding, eating peanut butter an...?
- Form teams of three or four to investigate two activities, one from each list.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does bike riding work out your butt?
- Q: I'm athletic but i seem to have a big ass. I'm going to start mountain biking again and i was wondering if that was suffice to reduce my butt size and maybe get a tight butt o.oThanks in advance
- A: If you stay on the seat, then it only works your legs and gets your heart rate up, which actually allows you to lose weight and some of that weight would be from your butt. If you get of the bike seat and are peddling while standing on the peddles, then you are working the butt a bit more.Here are some good ideas:1. Do something that gets your heart rate up a bit like, walking, running, biking, and swimming.2. Eat Whole, Organic foods like: Broccoli, Cabbage, Organic Brown Rice, Beans, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Apples, and other fruits and vegetables in their Natural State.3. Avoid eating corn, white bread, white rice, white potatoes, candy, sodas, chips, and anything else that you already know you shouldn’t be eating.4. Drink clean water as your beverage of choice. Avoid Fruit drinks and fruit juices (unless YOU juice them yourself)5. Stop smoking, drinking beer & wine, and drinking coffee.6. Get 8 hours of sleep each night.7. Hang out with people who want to be healthy.8. Avoid anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup.9. Look into taking a multi-vitamin.Tone up the muscles:1. Join a gym and get a trainer.2. If you’re short on cash, start a light stretching & yoga regimen.3. Do push-ups, and light dumbbell curls for the upper body.4. As I said above, walk, run, swim, and or bike5. Take an aerobics class, a yoga class, or some other fitness class.6. Join the local YMCA.7. Buy or borrow this book by Bill Pearl called GETTING STRONGER.In the book, he describes everything you need for a great fitness plan.8. Crunches & Curl ups for the abs.Mental Health:1. Get a friend to talk to each day about your feelings.2. If you have some money or insurance, get a counselor to talk to.3. Learn how to meditate.4. Join a support group for the issue you’re dealing with.5. Ask your Higher Self (or God) for guidance.6. Start keeping a diary or journal about your feelings & thoughts.7. Write a ‘gratitude’ list every night.8. Do something that makes you happy each day like: listen to your favorite music, draw, paint, write, or anything creative.9. Do something for someone else who needs help.10. If the above suggestions don't improve your mental health, talk with your therapist about the possibility of taking some medication.11. Check out the book FEELING GOOD by David Burns.Take care of yourselfYam King
- Whats the best way to work out your butt without riding bikes or doing lunges?
- Q: I am pretty much flat back there and I want to lift it but I have bad knees. What kind of exercises can I do?And trust me, I am NOT trying to lose any weight whatsoever!
- A: Do bridges (which are sort of like sex). Lay on the ground with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Lift you pelvis in the air until you feel it squeeze in your butt. Do 15 reps and 3 sets.
- I am slim i bike ride alot and i was wondering if bike riding makes your butt grow and tones it?
- Q: what benefits does your body get from riding a bike? does your butt shrink or get more firm and tone?
- A: I would think that it would firm up the butt because your muscles in your thighs are being toned. I'm not sure if it would make it shrink, but I hope not. I think that a nice juicy butt looks the best.
Prev Question: If you are 5 feet and 5 inches tall and female how much should you weigh
People also view