Who invented gummy bears
Hans Riegel invented gummi bears (the first gummi candy) and gummi candy during the 1920s. He owned the German candy company, Haribo. Haribo went on to manufacture the first American made gummi candy in 1982. Thanks for asking ChaCha and tell your friends! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-invented-gummy-bears ]
More Answers to "Who invented gummy bears"
- Who invented gummy bears?
- Hans Riegel invented gummi bears (the first gummi candy) and gummi candy during the 1920s. Riegel was the owner of the German candy company Haribo. Haribo went on to manufacture the first American made gummi candy in 1982. In 1981, another ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Who invented the Snickers candy bar? Who invented gummy bears?
- Q: If you answer this then I shall save you whenever you need help for I am Answer Man to the Rescue!
- A: Snickers was created by the Mars family. In 1930, they introduced their second brand, Snickers, named after one of their favorite horses. They were first sold for a nickel.Gummy Bears were created in Germany under the name Gummibär ("rubber bear"). The German company Haribo from Bonn first produced bear-shaped sweets in 1922 and introduced its Gold-Bear product in the 1960s
- who invented gummy bears/gummy worms??
- A: Hans Riegel
- who invented the gummy bear?
- Q: i need to no alot of information for science like when it happend if it happend by accident why it innspired them and crap like that plaese help this is hard!
- A: the kid in my biology class melted a bunch of gummy bears together in a mold to make a giant one.
Prev Question: Who invented marshmellows
People also view