What is in triple sec
A strong, sweet and colorless orange flavored liqueur. It is made from the dried peel of oranges found on Curacao. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-triple-sec ]
More Answers to "What is in triple sec"
- Triple sec is an orange liqueur, made from dried orange peel.
- Triple sec is an orange flavored liqueur that weighs in at 46 proof (23% alcohol).
- Triple sec is a strong, clear orange-flavored liqueur. It is sweet, but not cloying. In addition to the generic brand Triple Sec, Curaçao, Cointreau, and Grand Marnier are also triple secs. While triple sec usually would mean "triple d...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have tequila, Vodka, triple sec, sprite, powerade and water, what drinks can I make?
- Q: I have tequila, Vodka, triple sec, sprite, powerade and water, what drinks can I make?yeah, I know I could throw it all in and have something nasty... but is there any recipes out that that use any combo of these liquids? I think I might have some lime juice to, if that helps... and milk... but that's a strecth. It needs to taste at least a little good.Thanks
- A: sex on the mun
- What can I replace Triple Sec with in a recipe(Can't buy alcohol)?
- Q: I am going to make margarita chicken tonight and I have no Triple Sec and I make point to stay away from alcohol so I won't have any use for leftovers of it. So I was wondering what could I use instead of Triple Sec or do I really need it? would it taste different??Thank you.
- A: Orange extract
- what is the best brand of vodka, teq, rum, gin, and triple sec to use in a long island ice tes and the price?
- A: vodka- stolichnaya or ketel onetequila- Don Julio or Patron (stronger punch)rum- Sailor Jerry or Capt. Morgan or Meyers Dark (bit of change)gin- Tanqueraytriple sec- anyprices will vary and you'll have to do a bit of research.
Prev Question: Do people eat dogs in China
People also view