What is in clamato juice
It is a blend of tomato juice and liquified clams. It has 14 Calories and 3.3 Carbohydrates. So tasty and yummy. Enjoy it! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-clamato-juice ]
More Answers to "What is in clamato juice"
- What is Clamato Juice?
- Clamato is a proprietary brand of the Mott's Co. It is a blend of Tomato juice and clam broth. make's a great bloody caesar.
- Where can i buy clamato juice in the UK?
- Recently started searching that myself. Partidges sells 943ml bottles for £3.99, and they have a stores in Sloane Square and Glocester Road. However, Waitrose carries the smaller 330ml bottles for £1.35 and have locations all over the UK ...
- How do you make Clamato juice at home?
- Welcome golden. I'm moving this to the beverages forum so folks see this and can help you out.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Motts Clamato Juice actually contain any real clam ?
- Q: I am wondering if Clamato juice actually contains any real clam meat or is it simply a concentrate or artificial flavor? The bottle says: "clam broth" is an ingredient but I was told that doesn't mean it's real clam.
- A: It's mostly tomato juice but, yes, it has real clam juice in it too.
- Where can I buy Clamato juice in Singapore?
- Q: I would really love to try this drink but where can I find Clamato juice in Singapore?
- A: It has such limited demand I would suggest you try Jason's, In Orchard Towers or the Up-Market Cold Storage on 6th Ave next to Bukit Timah. If neither of them have it ask the Manager at Jason's to bring in a sample quantity. The Dairy Farm Group now have Hamburger Helper as a result of a similar request I made years ago.Good Luck!!!
- How long does clamato juice last opened at room temperature?
- Q: I just drank some and it was 8 months old, it tastes fine.
- A: If it is stored unopened it should last indefinately.Once it is opened either drink it with the hour or refrigerate it.After it is refriferated only keep it a few days!If it is bottled there is no need for any special handling, but if it is in a can pour it in to a non metalic container before storing it in the refrigerator, as with any type of tomato juice or sauce!
Prev Question: What is better monster energy or amp energy
People also view