What is in a fajita
In southwest fajitas, the ingredients are 1 pound flank steak, 1/4 cup lime juice, 2 teaspoons of chili powder, 1 teaspoon MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-a-fajita ]
More Answers to "What is in a fajita"
- A fajita is a Mexican food
- Fajitas are a Tex-Mex cuisine whereby strips of meat are grilled and served on flour or corn tortillas. Fajitas were originally served with only skirt steak, but these days it is common to find a range of ingredients being used. For example...
- A fajita is a soft flour tortilla wrapped around a mouth watering combination of sizzling meat, crunchy peppers and onion topped off with a big dollop of salsa. The name comes from the cut of beef originally used to make fajitas - but of c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the difference between Taco Seasoning and Fajita Seasoning?
- Q: All I can figure out on the packages is that it must be the spices, and more and more things are just listing "Spices" as their ingredients. What's the difference between Taco & Fajita Seasoning mixes/packets, because taco seasoning is 34 cents, and fajita is 50 cents. Is there a way to turn taco seasoning into fajita seasoning?
- A: Yeah, if you use a little vinegar (1-2 tablespoons) with your taco seasoning, it will be the same as your fajita seasoning. Especially good with chicken. Taco seasoning is a bit saltier, though.
- Can you substitute taco seasoning instead of fajita seasoning when your making fajitas?
- Q: I do not have any Fajita seasoing, nor can i make it to the store in time. Will taco seasoning work and taste well?
- A: I have tried it and I don't like it..your better off just using salt, pepper and garlic Powder..taste just like it's made in a restaurant.
- What is the best brand of fajita seasoning and where can I find it?
- Q: I used to use one brand that my mother bought, but I moved out of state and couldn't find it here, and now two and a half years later neither me nor my mother can remembr the name....I make fajita a lot, kinda my specialty, and just wanted some input to see if there were any really great blends out there that I haven't tried yet.
- A: The name of the best brand of fajita seasoning is called "Badia" and you can find it on grocery stores, supermarket or spice markets!Good luck and happy fajita seasoning!
Prev Question: How do you make rice krispy treats
People also view