What is a 5th in alcohol
A fifth is about 16 ounces, so it is a one fifth of one liter. I don't recommend drinking a liter if alcohol! ChaCha later! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-5th-in-alcohol ]
More Answers to "What is a 5th in alcohol"
- How Alcohol Affects The Brain Posted on Saturday September 5th, 2...?
- The brain is the control center of the body; it controls all the systems in your body including your muscular system, your respiratory system and your digestive system. So brain plays important rol ...
- Why Alcohol And Depression Don’t Mix Posted on Friday June 5th, 2...?
- Alcohol abuse and depression can be a deadly mix. Health experts have long believed in a link between alcohol abuse and depression. However, it has previously been unclear whether one disorder causes ...
- Would you get drunk off a fifth of alcohol?
- Dude, I'm 6'2, 220, and I can get buzzed off a six pack. Your tolerance is REALLY high, and at levels like that you should be wondering if you have a problem. To contrast, Andre the Giant once stated it took a 5th of Vodka just to get a buz...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Minimum percentage of alcohol to not freeze in the freezer?
- Q: What is the lowest percent alcohol a beverage can have to not freeze in a freezer? Like beer. I know it freezes and it has about 5% alcohol. What is the lowest percentage? Thanks.
- A: vodka is the only one that does not freeze!!!
- What liquor has the highest alcohol % in it?
- Q: The most I had was 151 Rum (75.5 % alcohol by volume)...I had that and it was alright, burns going down. Know of anything else?Any info would be great.I'm not a heavy drinker, but when I do, I am sick of drinking 5 Smirnoffs to get a buzz, all they do is make me feel sick.Anything I could take a shot of and feel a buzz?Anything stronger than 151?If so, prices?Whats the strongest drink that actaully taste good ?
- A: Everclear 190 proof (95% alc by vol) just got a 200ml bottle for $6.99 (there were bigger sizes were available but I only had $10) that seems expensive but when you consider all the alcohol in it, that's not bad as it's got more than 2x the alc than vodka and nearly all bourbons and whiskys. This stronger version of Everclear isn't available in all states. Many can only sell the 151 proof (75.5%) like the Bacardi you're referring to)ps Everclear straight up is drinkable, just a bit stronger than vodka. And if you drink it as a shot, make sure it's been in the freezer. It goes down a little bit easier that way :)Strongest liquor that tastes good? I would go with Wild Turkey rye whisky (101 proof) if you prefer traditional burbon they also make a Rare Breed which is 108.2 proof (so 50.5 and 54.1% alc. respectively)
- What's the highest level of alcohol content in a beer that you've drank lately?
- Q: I drank 7.5% alcohol and it was more than enough.
- A: As an underage teen, I used to drink Elephant Malt Liqour and that is 7.39. We would wait in front of the liqour store and ask people to go in and buy it for us that were 21. Elephant malt was good because we didn't need to carry as many beers in our coat pockets that way. We would then sneak off to the forest preserve and drink them.
Prev Question: How do you deep fry Oreos
People also view