How much is a handle of Jack Daniels
A "handle" is equal to 60 ounces. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-is-a-handle-of-jack-daniels ]
More Answers to "How much is a handle of Jack Daniels"
- How much does a handle of Jack Daniels cost?
- it costs about 13.00 for a mediem size A handle is slang for approximately a half gallon, or 1.75 Liters. Depending on time of purchase, prices are subject to changes. However, as of May 2009, A handle of Jack Daniels will run you about $43...
- How much is the average price of a handle of jack daniels (1.75L ...?
- Not 21 eh .. then wait until you are, or move to a country where you can drink.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much is the average price of a handle of jack daniels (1.75L bottle) in delaware?
- Q: no im not 21 and i will call thats a good idea
- A: Not 21 eh .. then wait until you are, or move to a country where you can drink.
- A handle of Jack Daniels?
- Q: What is a handle of Jack Daniels? Is it a particular size, particular bottle, or just an adjective?
- A: A handle of any liquor is a 1.75L (liter) bottle. Most times they do have a small glass handle on the bottle, much like the plastic ones on gallon milk jugs.
- What type of bottle is jack daniels bottled in?
- Q: do handles of jack daniels come in glass or plastic? what about their 200 mL bottle(the bottles bigger than the airplane size, shaped like a flask)?
- A: JACK DANIELS NEVER COMES IN A PLASTIC BOTTLE UNLESS IT IS A NIP
Prev Question: What is a good recipe for spinach dip
People also view