How do you cook a turkey
You are supposed to cook a turkey 20 minutes per pound at 350 F. Your meat thermometer should read 165F. Happy Thanksgiving! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cook-a-turkey ]
More Answers to "How do you cook a turkey"
- USDA Roasting Timetable for Fresh or Thawed Turkey at 325°F. These times are approximate and should always be used in conjunction with a properly placed thermometer. The USDA does not recommend cooking turkey in an oven set lower than 325°F...
- ･ 1 Defrost a turkey safely in a sink of cold water, in the fridge (recommended method) or in a microwave... ･ 2 Prepare your turkey by removing any plastic wrapping, removing the neck and giblets and making sure... ･ 3 Know that there is n...
- How to Cook a Turkey Preparing the classic holiday turkey is easier than it looks, but it does take some careful planning and timing. First of all, remember to allot enough time for thawing if you are using a frozen turkey. A 12- to 14-poun...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how to cook really good turkey breast with only the basics?
- Q: I'm not so handy in a kitchen, but I want to cook turkey breasts for Thanksgiving. The problem is I live overseas and only have basics--a baking pan, aluminium foil, baking paper, butter, salt, pepper. I don't have meat thermometer. I don't have those baking bags either.The turkey breasts each are 2 lbs./ 900 grams. I want to do 2 at the same time. How long should I bake them? Do I need to baste them? There's very little fat, and no skin, on the only turkey I could find where I'm living. Any tips on how to do this so it comes out nice?
- A: season turkey. wrap in foil. bake at 350 degrees for 1hour per 4 lbs. remove the foil the last 30 minutes so it will brown.
- How Do you cook a turkey (serious answers)?
- Q: Well my parents suck at cooking turkey and thats wat they bought for thanksgiving. Can anyone send me a recipe on how to cook a turkey?
- A: http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/egg/egg1197/perfturk.htmlhttp://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/236409http://www.epicurious.com/bonappetit/cooking_class/turkey_schoolhttp://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/turkey/techniques.htmlhttp://www.eatturkey.com/consumer/thanks.html
- Can you cook turkey mince in a slow cooker without sauce just water.?
- Q: I am having to cook a home cooked diet for my dog of turkey and rice. This is very time consuming so I looking at different options to save time.
- A: Yes you can just add water, the way i did it for my dog was I took a rice cooker and cooked something like 3 cups of rice with 8 cups water..........the turkey I used I boiled a bone out turkey breast (3 to 5 lbs) for 2 half hours ( add just enough water to cover the breast)let the water boil down then drain it out (getting rid of the extra fat) then added the rice water mixture , as well as a half cup of chicken stock and simmered it for another 35 mins It was almost slush but the dog loved it.
Prev Question: Can you peel a grapefruit
People also view