Will alcohol show up in a urine test
Yes. Once consumed, after 1 to 2 hours, alcohol will begin to show up in the urine. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-alcohol-show-up-in-a-urine-test ]
More Answers to "Will alcohol show up in a urine test"
- Yes, police departments often use urine tests as a lawful means of proving a driver is over the legal alcohol limit while driving.
- yep it sure will>>> Providing you have a healthy liver, it will take one hour for your liver to remove one unit of alcohol. So if you drink heavily in the evening you may still be over the legal drink drive limit the following morn...
- It depends upon the test used, but generally, urine tests will detect alcohol in your system ingested within the past day or so (longer if you are a regular or heavy drinker). With some special testing methods, such as EtG urine alcohol tes...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I drank alcohol (about 2 shots)2 days before blood and urine test, will the alcohol show up in the tests?
- Q: I drank alcohol (about 2 shots)2 days before blood and urine test, will the alcohol show up in the tests?
- A: Not likely.
- Will Alcohol show up in my urine test?
- Q: I went to take a urine test today but I drank two drinks the night before. I'm not a drinker so it did agree with my stomach and I drew up and continued doing this all night. I want to know will it show up in my test and will I be denied employment.
- A: The length of time after you finish drinking alcohol that it will still be in your system depends on how much you drank and the period of time in consideration. Generally speaking, people metabolize alcohol at the rate of 1/2 to 3/4ounce per hour (that's half an ounce of absolute alcohol -- or one "standard" drink) -- roughly equivalent to: 12 ounces of beer, 10 ounces of microbrew, 1-1/4 ounces of 80-proof liquor or 4 ounces of wine. Therefore, if you consume three standard drinks -- regardless of how long it took you to drink them -- it would take you three hours to be completely free of alcohol. This should hopefully make it apparent that alcohol builds up in your body over time because the liver can only metabolize one an hour.
- Will alcohol show up on my urine test?
- Q: I have to take a drug and alcohol class for the next 9 weeks and my next class is in two days. I was put there because I was cought smoking weed. Everytime there is a urine test there and I was wondering if I got drunk like a day before that class or two or three days before that class would it show up on my urine test. I dont even know that there is a test for alcohol..
- A: If its a urine testing specifically for alcohol or drugs:yes it will show if the alcohol is taken at least 48 hours before testing and 3 days before if its drugs (depending on the kind)
Prev Question: What happens when you smoke parsley
People also view